Quote by quiqueguitar
Hi there! I've just recorded this video using my new Matchless Lightning amp. I hope you like it and please leave a comment saying what you think. Thanks and I'll see you around the forum. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UEHwj0Jufc

Paco de Lucia would like a word with you about the definition of "fast".

Also *reported* for wrong forum, try "original recordings" or one of those.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I think this is in the right forum. I also thought that the video was very good. Reminded me of a bluegrass style fingerpicking using classical sounding chords.
Quote by Andrew C. S.
I think this is in the right forum. I also thought that the video was very good. Reminded me of a bluegrass style fingerpicking using classical sounding chords.

Not really, this would be much better suited to the Riffs & Recordings forum, this forum is for questions about technique and lesson material, this video is neither and as such clearly should be somewhere else.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Paco de Lucia would like a word with you about the definition of "fast".
Everything is relative...it's fast for what I can do.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Also *reported* for wrong forum, try "original recordings" or one of those.
I'm afraid I got off on the wrong foot here...

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Please rate my music and skills; I have a compulsive need to be psychologically validated by complete strangers telling me I'm great.

Ok, I got it now

Peace.
That was fun as hell man! Really love the chord changes, the all around tone is just phenomenal =) Quite a fun piece and man that is some awesome finger picking =) it takes alot of practice to get that good =) Very fun! 5/5 on that one =)
I liked it. I think one idea you should try experimenting with is recording two guitar parts in that finger picking style.

C4C? The song is on my profile and it's called "Nadine's Tears".