Hey guys. Just need a few chords that can make you sleepy. Something like.. Bsus2, or Dsus2. If anybody has any and would like to share, I would be grateful!
I have never found a chord that inherently makes someone sleepy, are you sure you don't want a chemistry forum and "chemicals" not chords?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
There's no such thing.

Any chord can be anything to all people, it depends on what you DO with it...the context you place it and how you actually play it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
capo on 5th and play around with the A G C F and D chords
Drum drum drum away!
If you take the 5th out of any chord, it sounds much more airy, jazzy even, may help you on your quest.

My buddy with me recommends Eb Minor, cause hes grim like that. Seriously, its a cool chord.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
play lightly and spacey with pleasing chords, slow fingerpicking can be sweet n relaxing like this. that's all i can suggest
speeed killz
Quote by steven seagull
There's no such thing.

Any chord can be anything to all people, it depends on what you DO with it...the context you place it and how you actually play it.

</every thread about subjective perceptions of chords ever>
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Use a phaser, play slowly and gently perhaps with a touch of palm muting. Doesn't matter what chord, you can make people feel relaxed with power chords.
Last edited by Ascendant at Jun 27, 2010,
Just start shredding if that wont put anyone who isnt brootal to sleep i dont know what will

or e-1-3-5
Also, messing with your tone will have a great effect on sleepiness-ness too. Throw a little reverb or delay in the mix, the mellower the better
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."