Just stumbled across your video there ... I'm pretty much sold on getting an Agile Interceptor Pro 828 now, those things look insane.

Good cover too.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
I searched your username from YouTube man, I was lookin at Agile 8 videos to see if it's worth a purchase.

Haha no idea man, I made that group a few years ago, then got banned for a year and now I'm back. :P
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Sent you a PM but I'm not sure if it worked so I'll post here ...

You having any nightmares with your Agile? What's the scale length? I read some people can't get the action low cause the Kahler ****s it up and you gotta shim the neck at an angle and all this shit.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
You having any nightmares with your Agile? What's the scale length? I read some people can't get the action low cause the Kahler ****s it up and you gotta shim the neck at an angle and all this shit.

Personally, I have no problems with mine, it's 27in. I don't actually use a particularly low action, I guess it's around 2.5mm at the 12 fret low F#, I presume that's lowish/normal.
Quote by Freepower
Personally, I have no problems with mine, it's 27in. I don't actually use a particularly low action, I guess it's around 2.5mm at the 12 fret low F#, I presume that's lowish/normal.

Maybe those guys were just unlucky ...

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger and order one of these without trying, cause there's nowhere in Northern Ireland that's going to have one.

Gonna go 28" as well, for more clarity ... at least that's what I read.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Nice one man audio was clear, clean playing. Would love to see you standing up and headbanging while playing it though \m/

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476740 Check out my cover cheers!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"