Page 1 of 2
In what way do you feel like you've disappointed your dad the most?

My dad is watching the Argentina-Mexico game with my family and some of his friends. I am not watching it because I don't really like soccer, which is strange because I am from Argentina and Argentinians are known for being soccer fanatics. I think my dad is disappointed in me because even my sister is watching the game. I remember how he use to try to get me to play soccer when I was a kid but I would rather go listen to music lol I bet he thinks I'm a little pussy
Quote by Confusius
You think your dad thinks that this is the most disappointing thing you've done?

No, I've gotten in trouble for doing some really dumb shit, but this is something that he has never gotten use to.
Quote by AngusPetrucci
inb4 Gay

Being bi.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by AngusPetrucci
inb4 Gay

Well, actually....

But then I kicked his ass at shooting.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sticksause
In what way do you feel like you've disappointed your dad the most?

My dad is watching the Argentina-Mexico game with my family and some of his friends. I am not watching it because I don't really like soccer, which is strange because I am from Argentina and Argentinians are known for being soccer fanatics. I think my dad is disappointed in me because even my sister is watching the game. I remember how he use to try to get me to play soccer when I was a kid but I would rather go listen to music lol I bet he thinks I'm a little pussy

Heresy!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Be a man and watch it for the social value. I'm not keen on football, but I still watch it with mates.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by AngusPetrucci
Tranny

There's been a few incidences
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
inb4 coolstorybro
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I don't have a dad :'(
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Hmmm outside of stupid shit you do as a little kid..I dunno - probably not helping him enough around the house - I actually try really hard to not disappoint him because I respect him so much.
I can't think of many ways in which I haven't disappointed my dad.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by sticksause
I remember how he use to try to get me to play soccer when I was a kid but I would rather go listen to music lol I bet he thinks I'm a little pussy

My dad would think I was a little pussy if I was interested in soccer. Maybe you should come to America.

I disappointed my dad the most by not studying engineering at college.
The only thing I've ever done that I don't think my dad could forgive me for is taking a bunch of e's I bought from various people at a music festival. I crashed the next morning and was sick for over a week. Flippin poison whatever it was.

He never found out, but if he did...

Mostly I get along with my dad and we agree on most things.

EDIT: It's a shite match anyway, Mexico are at nothing.
Last edited by Declan87 at Jun 27, 2010,
I haven't disappointed mine that I can think of. The only thing I can think of is if he was disappointed in me not trying my hardest in school, since he's paying my whole way through.

Also, I feel like if I told him how much of an Atheist I was, he would be upset. Although that I wouldn't really care as much if it disappointed him.
We (me and my dad) also thought he hated my long curly hair. I had a clean cut like him up until I got old enough to make my own decisions involving my appearance. He would always make fun of it and tell me to get a haircut. When I got my hair cut for a funeral, we were both sad. Not because of the dead person, but because of my hair. He admitted how I actually look better with long hair
Quote by neidnarb11890
My dad would think I was a little pussy if I was interested in soccer. Maybe you should come to America.

I disappointed my dad the most by not studying engineering at college.

This
Quote by neidnarb11890

lol I do live in America. We immigrated here from Argentina like ten years ago. Even if we were originally from the US, he would still be disappointed because I'm not into sports in general.
i don't know my dad.

actually,
two days ago i found out i had a sister and started talking to her a lot.. she doesn't know him either.
I don't know really.

Maybe only getting a 2.1. on my degree, dropping out of a psychology degree, getting piercings and tattoos, even though I only really tell him about the ones he can see.
I also once got caught in the back seat of a car with a girl and no pants. Both of my parents yelled at me and grounded me. They told me that I shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff. A few days later, I'm walking my dog and I run into one of my dad's friends/co-workers. He congratulated me on what happened. I was confused because I got in a lot of trouble for it. He laughed and told me that my dad was bragging about me at work lol. He said that my dad seemed very proud about what happened. According to him, my dad would always joke at work about how he thought I was gay before catching me with that girl.

I love my dad even though we never mentioned that incident ever again
not being an athlete/into sports like my older brother
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Well, i didn't see my Dad for a good 7 or 8 years. I live with my Step Dad and my Mum. I've never called my step dad "dad". It's just never felt right and I don't like it. The one time I did I met up with my Dad after not seeing him for a very long time then referred to my step dad as "Dad" while talking to my Dad. AWKWARD.
Instead of riding horses and branding cows with the rest of my family i prefer to play guitar and smoke cannabis

thats what you get when you try to force your lifestyle on your child
back when i was 16 i left a floater in the toilet and my dads business partner made a joke about it and i pretended my dad did it. he was embarrassed and pretty mad at me. He said "if I leave floaters in the toilet and skid marks then how am i supposed to be a viable business partner in a multi million dollar deal?" the deal still went thru and he got over it but boy was he disappointed and mad lol
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by leg end
Well, i didn't see my Dad for a good 7 or 8 years. I live with my Step Dad and my Mum. I've never called my step dad "dad". It's just never felt right and I don't like it. The one time I did I met up with my Dad after not seeing him for a very long time then referred to my step dad as "Dad" while talking to my Dad. ACKWARD.

Quote by neidnarb11890
Oh. Now I feel ackward... :|

'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by slight☼return
back when i was 16 i left a floater in the toilet and my dads business partner made a joke about it and i pretended my dad did it. he was embarrassed and pretty mad at me. He said "if I leave floaters in the toilet and skid marks then how am i supposed to be a viable business partner in a multi million dollar deal?" the deal still went thru and he got over it but boy was he disappointed and mad lol

I think the only thing my dad has truly been disappointed about is my poor schoolwork. I'm a smart kid, I just never take the time to work and let it reflect in my grades, and thats what disappoints him the most.
when i was young my parents and grandfather asked to listen to a song, i played longview by green day acoustic and i remember my grandfather gasping and asking my dad what i just sad when i sang the masturbation's lost its fun, im ****ing lazy part.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
I have gay and bi friends.
I'm a bisexual atheist. I enjoy playing sports on a game console more than IRL.
I bullshit my way through school and only really care when I start failing (I've never really failed anything).
Page 1 of 2