So I've been looking into getting a M9. The reasoning behind this being that I wanted to get an FM4 and maybe a Dl4 and it seems that the m9 has both of these for a better price in a smaller box. I would use the m9 in the loop for delay, filters, modulation, and the looper. I currently have a DD-7, a boss chorus, a fish n chips eq, a crybaby that I rarely use, and an overdrive that isn't even on my board.

Basically, for what I would use it for, is it worth getting? Does it sound good (I already like the sounds from the dl4 and fm4)? and is it reliable?
My buddy has the m13 (same thing but bigger) its definitely worth getting, its a solid piece of equipment and it sounds pretty damn solid
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Considering you want both a Dl4 and FM4 then yes I say its worth it. You cuold also probably get rid of your DD7 and Boss Chorus as well as long as you don't prefer these to the M9.

I think the M9 is a nice mutli-fx (stompbox) modeler. The only thing about the m9 that I don't like is that you can only put it in the loop or in the front (can't do both like the m13). Since you are just putting it in the loop and want a variety of effects then yes this is probably a good choice for you.
Quote by AkiraSpectrum
Considering you want both a Dl4 and FM4 then yes I say its worth it. You cuold also probably get rid of your DD7 and Boss Chorus as well as long as you don't prefer these to the M9.

I think the M9 is a nice mutli-fx (stompbox) modeler. The only thing about the m9 that I don't like is that you can only put it in the loop or in the front (can't do both like the m13). Since you are just putting it in the loop and want a variety of effects then yes this is probably a good choice for you.

Yeah I only wanna use it in the loop so I don't mind that. It seems no one has anything bad to say about them so it looks like I'll be ordering one soon.