Hey guys, this is mostly a question for those members of the Pit from London (the UK one not the Canada one =P) but if anyone else can give me a hand here it would bemuch appreciated!

I'll be going to London for 6 days with my family, and was thinking of things to do. Aside from all the standard touristy stuff (which I'm planning to do too), does anyone have any specific places or things they like to do there, like good shops, areas or whatnot?

Thanks
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
Last edited by RPBiohazard at Jun 27, 2010,
DO NOT go to Denmark street. It's shit.

Go to Camden Market. It's Camden Town stop on the northern line.

The touristy stuff isn't that bad

Walking along Embankment after going on the London eye is a bit of a laugh.
DO go to Denmark street if you're buying stuff [even small]. It may be pricey but it makes a cool story.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
It really doesn't. It's crap, it's tiny, and you'll spend about an hour afterwards being lost trying to get back to the station.
Guitars and amps there are uber-expensive, but they've got a wide range of small stuff.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It really doesn't. It's crap, it's tiny, and you'll spend about an hour afterwards being lost trying to get back to the station.

TBH, all of this is true [apart from being lost. Well, for me anyway].
I enjoyed it because I got to see some 60's Strats and LPs face-to-face for the first time.
And I came away with a '72 Telecaster Deluxe and a Fuzz Face [Both modern reissues of course].
But, it is really small and only worth 30 minutes of your time.
IMO, only visit it if you really want to, or if it happens to be near you on your travels.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Jun 27, 2010,