a friend of mine who has a Gibson V is in love with one of those squiers, he raves about it
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Why not buy some upgrade for you guitar or pedals instead of buying a not so good guitar that probably won't get played as much? Just a thought
My Fav Guitarists
1) Jimi Hendrix
2) Stevie Ray Vaughan
3) Eric Clapton
4) Joe Satriani
5) Slash -If you see this slash PM me

"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel" - Jimi Hendrix
Honestly I would say save the 200 bucks. You already have two short-scale HH guitars and having a cheap third will probably just collect dust after the first couple weeks have passed.
You have two guitars of superior quality already, but yeah it'll be another sound I suppose.

Considering it's a Squier, it's a decent guitar, but compared to a proper Fender Jaguar/Jazzmaster, it's a peice of crap really (unless it's a made in Japan Vista series one).

For the money though, it's a good buy.

I used to be in a band with a guy who played a Jagmaster, he upgraded to some kind of Schecter in the end.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
You like Gaslight, and Orange, we should be friends.

HPNAD
(Happy Premature New Amp Day)
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.