I'd like to make a thread about the stupid stuff you've done in the past that has made you a better person today.

Go.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Dropped off a psychology degree because I was more interested in languages. My dad was disappointed and my mum told me I'd only ever be able to work in Tescos.

Now I have a 2.1. b.a. hons in Linguistics and English Language. I can still only find work in Tescos though
I got married.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
About three years ago, to start smoking. I would be plagued by illness such as tonsillitis but I would claim it had nothing to do with the smoking.

I've quit now and am getting healthier by the day with constant running.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
I went into a burger king and asked for a McFlurry, everyone laughed at me.

I havent been the same since that day.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
When I walked up to my teacher to ask her a question instead of putting my hand up, way back in primary school on my first day. One of the other kids shouted at me and told me I need to put my hand up and wait, and I pretty much got scared and started avoiding everybody for the rest of the day.

Anyway, this may have snowballed a bit, and led to me being the fairly anti-social person I am today. Of course, this could be complete bullshit. Who knows?

When it comes down to it though, I still fucked up. What kind of a jerk must I have been to not put my hand up?

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I'm afraid to flirt with girls. That little flaw got me a girl way out of my league. She said that I was "different" because she can tell when most guys like her. She said I was a challenge for her becasuse she couldn't tell if I really liked her or not
Quote by Kilobyte
When I walked up to my teacher to ask her a question instead of putting my hand up, way back in primary school on my first day. One of the other kids shouted at me and told me I need to put my hand up and wait, and I pretty much got scared and started avoiding everybody for the rest of the day.

Anyway, this may have snowballed a bit, and led to me being the fairly anti-social person I am today. Of course, this could be complete bullshit. Who knows?

When it comes down to it though, I still fucked up. What kind of a jerk must I have been to not put my hand up?

This a true story, mate?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Similar to Mistress Ibanez, I dropped out of a German and Modern Irish course and pretty much went "fuck it, I'm going to Germany."

And that turned out to be awesome.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
This a true story, mate?
It's a true story, and it's entirely possible in a chaos-theory type of way it led to me being less social than most people.

Upon reading the opening post again however, I realise you wrote 'made you a better person'. So it's entirely irrelevant.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

Not playing soccer in high school, it led me to the college where I am now rather than getting an athletic scholarship somewhere else. Going to this college then led me to contract into the Army and get a full scholarship through them. And I still get to play soccer, granted it's not at the playing level I could've, I'm very content.
Quote by Kilobyte
It's a true story, and it's entirely possible in a chaos-theory type of way it led to me being less social than most people.

Upon reading the opening post again however, I realise you wrote 'made you a better person'. So it's entirely irrelevant.

Should have put your hand up first to ask for clarification.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Being in love with my best friend.

That was many years ago, and Im over it now, and Im in a very healthy long term relationship, so Im not bawwwing. But it made me realize the dynamics between guys and girls
Quote by Jackal58
Should have put your hand up first to ask for clarification.
GOD DAMN IT, I just don't learn.

Off to iron my fingers as punishment. I'll have to put my hand up to ask my mum for permission to borrow the iron though.

Quote by Kilobyte
GOD DAMN IT, I just don't learn.

Off to iron my fingers as punishment. I'll have to put my hand up to ask my mum for permission to borrow the iron though.

Just smack you knuckles with a ruler and move on.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Stopped playing football and started playing guitar, considering how my school's team is filled with douchebags I'd be one of them by now.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
I went into a burger king and asked for a McFlurry, everyone laughed at me.

I havent been the same since that day.

I went into this little small town restaurant that didn't actually have their menu numbered and asked for a number 1 with no pickles.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I went into this little small town restaurant that didn't actually have their menu numbered and asked for a number 1 with no pickles.

I bought a Whopper, then went to McDonalds to eat it.
Didn't seek help in time
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Now I have a 2.1. b.a. hons in Linguistics and English Language. I can still only find work in Tescos though

Can I ask what the 2.1 means?
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Can I ask what the 2.1 means?

Upper second class, it's the second-highest mark. I suppose you could equivocate it to getting a B.
Went out with a girl who, despite being stunningly beautiful, had no friends.

I learnt that the reason some people have no friends isn't always because they're 'misunderstood,' or 'the world won't give them a chance.' Sometimes there's a very good reason that nobody likes them.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Nothing has made me a better person. I was borna selfish little shit and went downhill from there.
Quote by sticksause
I'm afraid to flirt with girls. That little flaw got me a girl way out of my league. She said that I was "different" because she can tell when most guys like her. She said I was a challenge for her becasuse she couldn't tell if I really liked her or not

Did you get her?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Upper second class, it's the second-highest mark. I suppose you could equivocate it to getting a B.

Ah, okay. Rather different from the North American GPA system, then.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Went out with a girl who, despite being stunningly beautiful, had no friends.

I learnt that the reason some people have no friends isn't always because they're 'misunderstood,' or 'the world won't give them a chance.' Sometimes there's a very good reason that nobody likes them.

She turned out to be a guy... didn't she?
7th-11th grade esentially were 5 giant year-long mistakes on my part, but because of them, my senior year was great, I am the person I am now, and have the friends I have now, all becuase the previous quarter of my life sucked.
Quote by PTJohe
Did you get her?

I didn't just get her. I took her to prom and had fun afterward
Quote by MightyAl
Nothing has made me a better person. I was borna selfish little shit and went downhill from there.

That's why we all love you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Making a UG account and going to the pit

Same, except I didn't venture into the Pit until September 2009, even though I joined UG in 2007

OT, I told one of the guitarists I'm subscribed to on Youtube I was considering an MG for a new amp (boy was I stupid ). She (yes, it's a girl, but she mostly plays pop punk and some hardcore music) told me I'd be making a HUGE mistake if I got one (she was right too), and since then I've become quite the tone purist (and a gear enthusiast, no less ). (No, I didn't get the amp )

Yeah that's right, a girl showed me up on what is a good amp and what is not. Don't hate
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at Jun 28, 2010,
Today my girlfriend came over and I have a blood fetish so I cut her with a razor blade and it cut deeper than I expected
Quote by Katar
Today my girlfriend came over and I have a blood fetish so I cut her with a razor blade and it cut deeper than I expected

Start dating roadkill.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi