Hey =)
Small problems come to lght with my eh-1, the markings on the knobs are almost worn off. A common complaint with this pedal is that the knobs make it hard to see the settings at the best of times but now i cant see my settings at all!!

so
Basically I need to find replacement knobs, the thing it that the pot shafts are A sort of Semi-circular shape, and not the standard shaft, also the knobs will have to be tall and narrow, both to fit and look someway normal
Any ideas!??
Thanks!!
Just paint the marking back on, simples.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Ive tried that before, the markings come off again! The knobs are a chromey type thing, paint and anything else ive tried comes off fairly quickly
thanks anyways!
You can get paint that is specifically designed to adhere to metal, you could try that.
If not, it might be pretty hard to find an unusual type of nob, maybe email Marshall, see if they could send you some?

What's wrong with just putting ordinary nobs on there?
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.