Hi,

My music teacher has jumped on me today to do this performance and presentation for some people. He has been a right dickhead, the day before and he expects me to have some songs already prepared .

Anyway, can anyone suggest any instrumental guitar songs that would be good to perform? I really need your help.

Ta, Ellis.
If that's Rockschool Grade 6 or 7 you could try some easier Vai/Satch (except the solos)
such as...

The Forgotten Part 2 by Satch
Ceremony by Satch
Lights of Heaven by Satch

The Crying Machine by Vai
Bad Horsie by Vai
Hand on Heart by Vai

But good luck learning any of them in one day. Your best bet is play something you already know.
But i'm guessing they'd be impossible to learn in a day?

Roulette by SOAD sounds pretty nice, takes 5 minutes to learn. I never did grades fella, I have no idea of your skill level.

Pistolslapper Blues by Rory Gallagher is much easier than it sounds, if you're halfway decent with your picking hand.
Quote by ellis.c266
Hi,

My music teacher has jumped on me today to do this performance and presentation for some people. He has been a right dickhead, the day before and he expects me to have some songs already prepared .

Anyway, can anyone suggest any instrumental guitar songs that would be good to perform? I really need your help.

Ta, Ellis.

Yeah! How dare your damn guitar instructor expect you to know how to play songs! What does he think you pay him for??
Pallar Anders Visa by In Flames would be a good one for acoustic. It's short, but pretty simple.
Sail upon the open skies
I'm with the Satch people. Do Summer Song, it's really easy to learn fast.

Or just try Eruption.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Tears in the Rain by Satch? It's simple, a bunch of arpeggios on acoustic (or clean electric) and it's only guitar... nothing else.

It was also on Kingdom Hearts so...
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag