ok i've been searching for my next guitar the very good quality one. I know i want a 24 fret neck and still haven't found a body shape thats make me just say a bad word hmmmm...
but thats not what this is about i want to talk about my pick up ideas..... i want a clean but screaming tone for the bridge (dimebucker (sh-13) or the new slash pick up, i think alnico pro2) and for my nu metal almost twangy sound i like the quarter pound for jaguar (sjag-3)and for the neck a nice thick invader (sh-8)and thats the sound i like all on a 5 switch.
my question is will these blend together and make a enjoyable sound? you can hear what they sound like or read the EQ to tell you the ratio of Treble, Mid, and Bass for each here http://www.seymourduncan.com/comparetones
thanks for feedback
If you are looking for suggestions on what guitar to buy, you should go to the Electric Guitar forum, because this one is more about, believe it or not, Building guitars. If you are just looking for some pickup suggestions, head to the top of GB&C and ask in the Ultimate Pickup Buying Guide.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
yea i love the sound of those pickups... i would like to hear from ppl who have made guitars and fooled around with pickups ...(i know it prolly should have been in electric guitar i seen guitar pickups sub category as soon as i clicked here to see what you all said and i was like AHHHH AGIAN WRONG THREAD AHHH
BUT i would love for my next guitar to be made by me.... i spent hrs on warmoth checking out what they had to offer...i haven't found a body style to suite me well yet... i like the firebird shape but would like the horns to go more narrow toward their tips. kinda make it like a metal or just a mean look rather than bluesy.

i dont know what wood type i ended up with alder and mahogany neck i think
since this is a thread about making guitars any info anyone think i might enjoy knowing?
and i'll post the pick up part in the parts section....
As a tip, you shouldn't make guitar necks out of alder. It works for bodies though.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
for a killer body type, check out the Jackson Kelly style. Might be what you're looking for.
yea i like the horn by the neck and the one parallel to it ... and i think if it could be modified to be a little more rounded (or the tip cut off) on the very bottom. (coming from the horn closest to the neck) it would be perfect for me... anyone know a website that offers just the body of this guitar?