Hey, guys.

So, I was wondering if you guys had any tips or ideas on guitar tricks.

What I mean by that is throwing your guitar around with your strap, playing behind your head, etc...

I was just looking for ideas and wondered if you guys had any.
play with your teeth, or just make it look like you are. Put the string to your face and tap the shit out of the fret board.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Watch Hendrix and Pete Townshend play. They pretty much invented guitar showmanship. Windmills, playing with your teeth, lighting stuff on fire...
Future: Uncertain
End: Near

Hmm, alright.
Thanks for the suggestions.

You sure I'll get inspiration for it from Hendrix though?
Cause I'd rather steer clear of him if possible.

Not a big fan of his music. Never did anything for me.
Quote by seemeel
So you want some showy, flashy visual devices to distract from your actual playing...

Exactly. I'm really into dressing the part, the sharp hair, and stuff.
I'm just into Pop Rock and stuff.

No offense to shredders and people who just wear jeans and black t-shirts.
Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Hmm, alright.
Thanks for the suggestions.

You sure I'll get inspiration for it from Hendrix though?
Cause I'd rather steer clear of him if possible.

Not a big fan of his music. Never did anything for me.

Doesn't mean you should "steer clear" of him. Sounds kind of limiting to stay away from a musician on purpose. Besides, we're talking showmanship, not music
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Exactly. I'm really into dressing the part, the sharp hair, and stuff.
I'm just into Pop Rock and stuff.

No offense to shredders and people who just wear jeans and black t-shirts.

And this is why I want to join a pop-punk band, I absolutely love metal, but pop is just so much more fun o.O
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by TheBigProjekt
And this is why I want to join a pop-punk band, I absolutely love metal, but pop is just so much more fun o.O

Yeah, you don't see if much in metal.

They are always too busy playing their cRazY s0lOz.

That was kind of lame.
i play behind my back... and behind my head... I also do back to back guitar duels with my mate up on stage.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93
i play behind my back... and behind my head... I also do back to back guitar duels with my mate up on stage.

That's particularly cool if you have a right and left handed guitarist.
haha
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Yeah, me and my guitarist have tried to throw the guitar behind our backs and play the other's guitar.

They won't really reach all the way around though.
Any suggestions to make this work?

So far still good ideas though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wr62Dvd32k

Slightly more seriously though, if you can't put on a good show without this kind of crap you sure as hell won't put on a good one with it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Be careful doing the windmill, that's how Townshend got a hole in his pick hand.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by Sean-Man
play with your teeth, or just make it look like you are. Put the string to your face and tap the shit out of the fret board.

Or just use a loop pedal.