Poll: How hard has your life been so far?
Poll Options
View poll results: How hard has your life been so far?
1 - a breeze through
15 9%
15 9%
25 15%
26 15%
23 14%
19 11%
25 15%
10 6%
2 1%
10 - a fight for survival
8 5%
Voters: 168.
Page 1 of 2
It's been a breeze. Much easier than i have made it.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by AzureNight
Total breeze. I haven't had to truly work for anything.

Sorry to derail, but would you keep it that way?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
4. I've experienced pretty harsh social problems and problems with drugs, as well as tons of isolation and alienation. But that's about it. I think I'm gifted intellectually and have a ton of potential, while I have great parents who go above and beyond to care for me and my sister. I've never experienced financial problems, which I'm so grateful for. People really don't know how good they've got it sometimes.
All together I'd say a 3, physically it's been a breeze mentally and emotionally its been sort of tough, but thats my fault and there are people out there that have it way harder then I do.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
had a tough life so far lost my parents at an early age then my grandarents later on

although i must say its made me a better person, through harsh times comes understanding

peace
5 heh. My relationships aren't great and I'm depressed a lot, but I don't have to work for too much.
Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
Voted 7. It's been mostly good up until the past 3 years.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Not hard, just really ****ing weird.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I got it pretty easy psychically. College is pretty hard for me though, I do good but I have to work my ass off to keep up my grades. I have some great friends and I also have some shitty ones and I have no love life to speak of........I couldn't get laid in a ***** house.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
8 - i've got it pretty tough right now, i literally am living on a "thank god another day has passed" basis.
Guitar/music and my girlfriend are the only things keeping me sane really.
Quote by EnemyWolf
4. I've experienced pretty harsh social problems and problems with drugs, as well as tons of isolation and alienation. But that's about it. I think I'm gifted intellectually and have a ton of potential, while I have great parents who go above and beyond to care for me and my sister. I've never experienced financial problems, which I'm so grateful for. People really don't know how good they've got it sometimes.

Same here man. Except I'm poor and I have asbergers haha. And I have like super low esteem. But I guess it's all good in the end, I'm living pretty comfortably even for being poor :/
Until about seven months ago, yeah.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
I voted 2. Thus far it's been a relative cakewalk. The only bumpiness was when my parents got divorced and then I had a bit of a tough time adjusting to a new school district after elementary school. More recently I need a lay, but that's not going to happen until I'm out of my parents house and back in school.
Incredibly easy compared to what most of the poeple in my country are living, my parents
divorce made part of my childhood kind of confusing, but nothing serious.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

6. there's rough patches, but nothing compared to other people.
has a terrible signature.
Quote by Nelsean
Not hard, just really ****ing weird.

I'm in the same boat. Nothing is really all that difficult if I put effort into it, but some situations get flipped on their head completely. This has worked both for and against me, so I'm nonchalant about it.

Another thing is to make sure that you have plenty of events to keep you occupied like school or work. Without structure, your sanity and well-being starts to crumble.
This is coming from a self-proclaimed nihilist.
It's definitely a one, although I treat it as if it's harder at times. I probably is, at times, but it definitely averages out at one.
-

6. Since my mom died this year
Before that it was around 4, watching her die slowy because of cancer wasn't much more fun.

And before all of this, 1.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by AzureNight
Total breeze. I haven't had to truly work for anything.

this pretty much, the only difficult part would have been my parents divorce but other than that i haven't had much difficulty luckily
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
"life's been good to me so far...."
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Some days are 10s some days are 1s.
That's life.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Ironically my life's improved markably in the last 6 months on almost very front.

Quit stealing my awesomes
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I had some disadvantages early on, including aspergers and being overweight, but I've overcome both of those. I'd say overall a 3.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by bass-man9712
this pretty much, the only difficult part would have been my parents divorce but other than that i haven't had much difficulty luckily

My parents also divorced but it didn't affect my life in terms of difficulty very much.

Knowing what goes on in other countries, and to people of lower social strata, I cannot say I've ever experienced difficulty. Having social problems, or problems with girlfriends, being depressed, etc. are minor difficulties at most, other than for extremely weak-minded people.
6. I have to give up a lot of thing because of the bills my mom has to catch up on.
When I get a job, it'll probably move down to a 3.
Quote by AzureNight
My parents also divorced but it didn't affect my life in terms of difficulty very much.

Knowing what goes on in other countries, and to people of lower social strata, I cannot say I've ever experienced difficulty. Having social problems, or problems with girlfriends, being depressed, etc. are minor difficulties at most, other than for extremely weak-minded people.

Oh God, tell that to the over-privileged cunts here in the States. NM is one of the poorer states, and it's still quite prosperous in comparison to a lot of 3rd world countries. This ****ing consumerist cycle is ruining people's happiness by filling it with material objects.
4- had some grief, uni problems.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
3: no trouble with the financial and academic areas of life, but I tend to find the emotional/social side of things rather challenging at times.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
life is hard.
trying to work to support a child and dealing with all the stress and emotions that come with it, its really ****ing hard.
but i try to make the best out of it.
Like a leaf clings to a tree
Baby please cling to me
We're creatures of the wind...

Wild is the wind
I'd say around a seven, the only time when life was a cake walk was in seventh grade.
Page 1 of 2