so i have herd there was a way. and i MUST know how to do so T.T playing my line6 at max volume is just killing me because it sounds so badddd.. what do i do?
T.T?

So, what sound are you actually trying to achieve?

Why are you playing your amp at max volume all the time?
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by FuzzLove
T.T?

So, what sound are you actually trying to achieve?

Why are you playing your amp at max volume all the time?

sorry forgot this part O.o but at my drummers house i need to go max to be herd, and it just sounds TERRIBLE! so i want to mod my amp to be able to hook up to a cab and use that until i get a better amp. just so jamming and writing there is better.
Right, so you have a low power amp?
Well, there are mods that can be done to turn a combo into a head, yeah.
But doing so wont actually help you at all, infact, depending on what type of music you play, it could actually make it sound even worse.

The number or wattage of speakers don't make you any louder or quieter, that's the wattage of your amp.

So no matter how many speakers you plug your amp into, you're still gonna have to turn it all the way up to be heard with your drummer. Infact if you plug it into more speakers that you have now, that'll probably = more overall speaker wattage, meaning it's harder to drive the speakers, which could actually make you even quieter.

The only way to be louder if you have your volume on max, is to buy a louder amp.

Just for good measure: Assuming that your Line 6 is a Spider, it won't sound good no matter what you do with it, how many watts it has, or how many/which speakers it's connected to.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by FuzzLove
Right, so you have a low power amp?
Well, there are mods that can be done to turn a combo into a head, yeah.
But doing so wont actually help you at all, infact, depending on what type of music you play, it could actually make it sound even worse.

The number or wattage of speakers don't make you any louder or quieter, that's the wattage of your amp.

So no matter how many speakers you plug your amp into, you're still gonna have to turn it all the way up to be heard with your drummer. Infact if you plug it into more speakers that you have now, that'll probably = more overall speaker wattage, meaning it's harder to drive the speakers, which could actually make you even quieter.

The only way to be louder if you have your volume on max, is to buy a louder amp.

Just for good measure: Assuming that your Line 6 is a Spider, it won't sound good no matter what you do with it, how many watts it has, or how many/which speakers it's connected to.

aww. damn. well ima just get a summer job then and get a bigger amp.... well thank you peoples
what does tt mean.

get a better amp. amps are meant to be run as loud as possible. if they sound bad at that point...
it's all wrong. hit reset and try again.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror
what does tt mean.

get a better amp. amps are meant to be run as loud as possible. if they sound bad at that point...
it's all wrong. hit reset and try again.

It's a sad face. Imagine the dash at the top of the T to be an eye, and the column as tears.

But yeah, you're not going to be able to mod your amp to run a cab with. Even if you did, it wouldn't make you too much louder.

All in all, not worth it. What it would cost you to mod the Spider, as well as to purchase the cab, you could spend on a louder and better amp...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??