Fender Deluxe Players Strat VS Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH?

Which one do you think is better? Why?

Im aiming to get ONE of these two and I really cant decide so....help?
get a hss strat
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Get a proper strat... it's been unchanged for 50 years for a reason!
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by Swannie
get a hss strat

why? for everyone else whatever answer you give please give reasons, good ones
what music do you aim to play? What amp are you using? why have you narrowed it down to these two?
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
The Deluxe Players is great. I've got one myself. I actually have pictures in my sig

I actually got it a week ago. Its great. If you have any questions just let me know!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
If I'm not mistaken, the Jaguar is made in Japan while the Strat is made in Mexico. So, from a purely objective standpoint, the Jaguar should be the all-round better guitar. That said, they feel entirely different, they sound entirely different and even their controls are very different to use. You really can not compare them.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.