Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Excellent condition ENGL Fireball head. I'm the second owner. Bought it off this forum, original owner barely used it. I haven't used it heavily since purchasing, but gigged it about 4-5 times.
Modifications (if any): none.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): purchased custom Z-4 footswitch from Voodoomanswitches.com, will include stereo 1/4" cable I got made for it.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Prince George, BC, Canada
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM or email mikerockstar @ hotmail . com
References (eBay or other forum userid): numerous references/transactions on GuitarsCanada, sevenstring.org, Harmony-Central, and UltimateGuitar forums
Price: prefer trade, but asking $1200 shipped
Pictures:

Trades I'm looking for (can add cash): primarily a Rivera K-Tre w/ Reverb head (or 2x12 combo), but also Rivera KR7, Framus Dragon or Cobra, Mesa Mark V, Mako Mak2, Peavey 3120, other ENGL amps, etc. Looking for high-gain tube amps only. Thanks!
free bump, eventually if you dont sell it you will lower the price and I will buy it
what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
^ yeah cant argue that. I have seen a few of these used in Guitar center for $899-$999. I know it sucks when you sell gear that you bought new
I live in Canada... if I was shipping to the US for $1000 shipped I'm make so little on this amp.
Also, I prefer a trade. This forum is kind of shitty for that, though.
Quote by mikerockstar
I live in Canada... if I was shipping to the US for $1000 shipped I'm make so little on this amp.
Also, I prefer a trade. This forum is kind of shitty for that, though.

Why are you trying to make money on reselling a used amp?
Uhhh, I'm not. Trying to "make money" is relative. Why does anyone sell their used gear? For the money, obviously, oftentimes to fund something else. This discussion isn't really relevant to the thread, though. Please PM me instead. But thanks for the bumps.
yea this website sucks for trading selling ive got a brand new EMG 60 in the box and no one will trade me or anything id say trade it for another nice tube head bro