I finally took the big plunge before I ended up taking the even bigger, more expensive plunge! Bought me two sets of nice Schaller tuners in Gold and Chrome, for my gigging guitars. Here is a picture of the stock product, and I'll add pics of them on my guitar likely tomorrow.

Beautiful, eh? Just wait until those glorious goldies are on my SG, with it's silver har--

CRAP!!!

IT DOESN'T TAKE A MORON TO REALIZE THAT THE GOLD ONES CAN'T POSSIBLY WORK WITH MY SG, AND THE CHROME IS ALREADY IN USE (Now on my SG, I guess).

Uh.....

What to do... What to do...

I've got it!

I'll grab another guitar, shove 'em on there, and hope no one notices!

Introducing my excuse to use golden schallers....

A nice, old fashioned Taylor T5-C1 (Otherwise known as a Taylor T5 Custom). My semihollow, semi-acoustic-electric excuse! Eh, it's probably not too important to you guys though. It's got a nice flame on a beautiful burst. I might throw some of my own pictures on (tomorrow, when I can upload them), but on the other hand, I can't help but think no one really cares...

I'll probably also throw a review or something in once I plug it into my amp... Acoustically, it sounds great; really accentuates those straplocks!
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
Last edited by Phantom123 at Jun 28, 2010,
That guitar is ****ing awsome!

The strap locks arn't though.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
That Taylor is the EPITOME of classiness. Good job <3

Also I use Schaller Strap Locks and they do the job pretty damn well.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by travislausch
That Taylor is the EPITOME of classiness. Good job <3

Also I use Schaller Strap Locks and they do the job pretty damn well.

Good to know I'm probably installing 'em later tonight. I might have to wait until tomorrow to run it through the amp (the neighbors tend to disagree with my 100 watts of tube power running in the middle of the night. Something about noise pollution or some such shit.

Aldo, I <3 the guitar.
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Gibson SG Classic
i use the nickle shallers.

congrats on that t5. i would like to see pics of the top on yours, they are beautiful instruments.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Phantom123
Bought me two sets of nice Schaller tuners in Gold and Chrome, for my gigging guitars.

nice guitar d00d
Quote by Tedward

nice guitar d00d

Not tuners, straplocks >.< And thanks =P
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Gibson SG Classic
Pretty. HNGearD
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Running update: This thing is shockingly versatile. The 5-way pickup selector + the Treble, Bass, and volume controls on the unit make for an incredibly useful guitar. Didn't expect it at all, but I can get this to sound like a strat, an SG, or (of course) an acoustic. Working on the Les Paul tones, but I'm not there yet, and dunno if it's really something that CAN be done
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Gibson SG Classic
Ahhh that was a nice surprise.
Nice thread and HNGD )
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w