Hey people, I hope ya'll are familliar with the movie Dazed and Confused. If not watch it. Now! It's the coolest thing you'll ever see!!!

Anywho, I'm trying to make a soundtrack playlist on my iPod, I have all the songs but I don't know the exact order, I want it to go according to the movie. Does anyone have a list in order of appearance?

~Zelig
Been Dazed and Confused...
okaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy, I'm guessing you didn't read my post, I don't care abut the CDs, I want the order of the movie!
I love Led Zeppelin.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Alrite, now I'm just getting p*ssed! Did you f***ers ever watch this movie? I know what order the f***ing CDs are in, I want the order used in the film! You don't have to reply you know!
Watch the movie and write down the songs? Am I the only person that thought of that or what?

WIZ?EDIT:

Quote by ZeligtheAxMan
Alrite, now I'm just getting p*ssed! Did you f***ers ever watch this movie? I know what order the f***ing CDs are in, I want the order used in the film! You don't have to reply you know!

Just because you're on the internet doesn't mean that you've got the right to be an ass to everyone.
Last edited by wizards? at Jun 27, 2010,
Quote by wizards?
Just because you're on the internet doesn't mean that you've got the right to be an ass to everyone.

Yeah dude. Ass.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by ZeligtheAxMan

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by ZeligtheAxMan

Being an asshole isn't a good way to get help, whiner.

Watch the end credits of the movie. The soundtrack at the end of the credits will normally have the songs in order.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Okay Dirge, your an a**hole! Wizards, it's a good suggestion, one that I have thought of, but in the several times I've watched the film, I never bothered, I figured when I had all the songs assembled i could find a list online. I would watch it again just to get the soundtrack down (and cuz it's awesome!) But I'm going away tomorrow, and am going to sleep shortly and one of my goals this summer (besides listening to the first four Led Zep albums in order) is to listen to the full soundtrack, start to finish. But thank you very much for a creative, and useful response, I do appreciate it.

~Zelig
Quote by ZeligtheAxMan
Chill out playa
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^ lol Dirge Humani
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
Last edited by Besa-Moogie at Jun 27, 2010,
I'm sorry, you guys are right, I shouldn't have posted like that. Just cuz we're all a bunch of strangers, doesn't mean I can say whatever I want. That said, stupid or redundant posts really bother me. I hate looking at anybodies, not just my own, thread and seeing a bunch of crap thrown in just cause some guy is bored.

Edit: Oh, and two foot, good idea, I didn't think of that one! I'm gonna do that right now, Thanks A Lot!

~Zelig
Last edited by ZeligtheAxMan at Jun 27, 2010,
Quote by ZeligtheAxMan
I'm sorry, you guys are right, I shouldn't have posted like that. Just cuz we're all a bunch of strangers, doesn't mean I can say whatever I want. That said, stupid or redundant posts really bother me. I hate looking at anybodies, not just my own, thread and seeing a bunch of crap thrown in just cause some guy is bored.

No offense, but you either better get used to it or leave because it happens just about everywhere in this forum. Threadjacking and trolling is as much a part of this forum as The Hugging Thread(shamless self promotion of one of my favorite threads) is. So chill out a little bit and remember that we're all here to have a good time and a few yucks.

Sam out.
If you dont like what is posted in a thread, dont post here. Simple as that, because it wont stop.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
The first song is most definitely Sweet Emotion.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.