Poll: What do you need to be a pimp?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you need to be a pimp?
Fedorah with a feather
17 19%
Purple Caddy
12 13%
Fur Coat
18 20%
Gold tooth
1 1%
Cane
24 26%
Goldfish heels
1 1%
9mm
6 7%
Feather boa
3 3%
A ring for every finger
3 3%
Other(joke option)
6 7%
Voters: 91.
Okay Pit,

Jackal58 and I were wondering what you need to be a pimp.
So pit what do you think a person needs to be a true pimp?
Poll up in a minute.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
You need your own kissing company.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
EDI(T: ^^ Do you know what I am saying?

Badass cane, fur coat, purple cape.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Jun 27, 2010,
Be black?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
A purple, beat-up car, with a lift kit and spinners.

-obligatory signature with tons of HTML, advertising myself or quoting people who suck up to me-

-obligatory quote from some dead famous person about how women are better than men-

-insert imaginary lulstack-
Quote by AA00P
You need to solicit prostitutes.

I think you're a little short in the What is a Pimp department
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by amanda-m23
A purple, beat-up car, with a lift kit and spinners.

No self respecting pimp would drive around in a beat up car. Fool.
I'm gonna pimp slap your ass.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
No self respecting pimp would drive around in a beat up car. Fool.
I'm gonna pimp slap your ass.

I wouldn't normally say beat up, but I've seen this with my own eyes...for some reason all the pimp-ish people like their beat up yet pimped out vehicles in my area..

OH! I did see a man driving a car that was totally customized in Lakers colors, with logos and everything. And it was a NICE car. That was a pretty pimp thing to do as well.

-obligatory signature with tons of HTML, advertising myself or quoting people who suck up to me-

-obligatory quote from some dead famous person about how women are better than men-

-insert imaginary lulstack-
Pimp Suit AKA Zoot Suit

Pimp Car

And most importantly, a few of these:

^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Hoes!

You need hoes to be a pimp!

I work at a hotel guys. I see pimps coming in and out of this hotel every day of me working here. I've befriended a few pimps as well as prositutes and they're pretty cool people, but they are in no way on the road to becoming P.I.M.P's.

Now to be a P.I.M.P you need swag, you need charm, and you need proper attire. Proper attire can range from many options depending on your socio-cultural backround and environment. Take a look around, whats cool? Start sporting some styles and incorperate swag. If your objective of swag has been met, then congrats, you are not only a certified P.I.M.P, but you are now allowed to carry your certified BALLA card, which gives a %15 off discount on any purchases at FRYs.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Incredibly high elevator shoes made out of plexiglass and double as fishbowls.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
In order to be a pimp, one must have a stable of fine bred b*tches and answer only to 'Daddy.' Additionally, one's revenue must come solely from the act of pimping.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by rockingamer2

And most importantly, a few of these:

I voted for the fedora with the feather by the way. You can't be a pimp without one of those.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by GrungeJunkie
*ducreux*

Damn, came in here to post that.

Shouldn't the poll have an "all of the above" option? And ho's should be an option, no matter how you dress you aren't a pimp till you have an entourage of bitches.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Damn, came in here to post that.

Shouldn't the poll have an "all of the above" option? And ho's should be an option, no matter how you dress you aren't a pimp till you have an entourage of bitches.

True, but if you're gonna be a pimp you most likely already have the hos, and you need the proper attire still.
Quote by L2112Lif
In real life, a gun would help, but the pimp image would be a hat with a feather in it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
A better idea for a thread
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by Phazon
A better idea for a thread

Didn't you start the thread titled "Reported"?

@TS:
I believe a feathered fedora is a requirement.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 28, 2010,
Fur coat, hat and cane most importantly.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
to be a pimp, you require 'bitches.'
'The Blues is Easy to Play, but Hard to Feel'
Jimi Hendrix