THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by StewieSwan
Funny Sayings is a jerk

Quote by Dirge Humani
Hey! Funny sayings! You'll never amount to anything!

Also, I just noticed the Oblivion reference in your sig. Well done.
I am ron Burgunday?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
"33.33 repeating, of course..."
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
TS's username

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEERRRRROOOOOYYYYYY JJJJJJJEEEENNNNNNKKKKKIIIIINNNSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
tits on a whale
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I want to die from a gunshot wound in my back.... at the age of 90..... given to me by a jealous husband.

Your husband? Or the husband of the woman?
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
Your husband? Or the husband of the woman?

The husband of the woman.

It's just something my dad used to say.

When my mum once asked him where he wanted to be buried, he replied 'On top of you.' (in other words, 'you're going first')
Quote by Got Guitar?

Funny as hell.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by captaincrunk
Can we report this since it's the same guy who made the kill obama thread? I'm just going to assume not, since he might pretend he's legitimate now.

Save yer breath for coolin' yer porridge
"....... and she was foaming at the gash"

Props for Seanula for introducing me to this.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.