wtf.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Davisons actually aren't all that bad for the price... The pickups are absolute crap, but when I played one the tremolo could stay in tune except for dive bombs.
Quote by shelbykosmalski
She**

sorry lol

Why is she getting reported..people post threads like this all the time.
Quote by Zayrank
sorry lol

Why is she getting reported..people post threads like this all the time.

S'all good. haha and I agree.
my bad i misunderstood haha i deleted it though. Sorry about that :P
Jonas Brothers: They corrupt the minds of millions of teen girls, i wish i could do that.
Any way aside from the aspiring mods who like to just report threads.

I saw one of these used in guitar center. I played it a bit. I did not like the pick ups. The particular one I played was not well taken care of and there was rust on some hard ware. the springs also felt like they were old. The tremolo needed major adjustment. When I pulled up on the tremolo it actually snapped a string..so I just put it back and was like not for me.

It was actually a very comfortable guitar. and with better pick ups and a blocked bridge it can be amazing. You do get a lot of bang for your buck with this guitar.

The price of decent to good pick ups + the price of this guitar = a great deal.
Last edited by Zayrank at Jun 28, 2010,
Seriously, get a Tremol-no and some Bareknuckles, and this thing will sound like a higher end guitar.
harmony central gave it some good reviews... i looked it up, they have a decent prs style hollow body i was kinda interested in... for 200 on ebay? geez throw some duncans on it and i bet it would be nice, i just don't like the paul style bridge... as for the 7 string, with the money you save, you could always throw in some better pickups. maybe some new tuners. if you did that you could probably get a good used ibanez for the same price. i'd be interested to know if you buy it, how it plays. i'm kinda an ibanez junkie LOL.
Yep. Buy a guitar with an FR, and block it.

Way to not defeat the purpose.

Anyway, if you're looking to spend that much, you may as well get a 7 string from Rondo (assuming you're in the US), and not worry about getting a shoddy instrument.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92

Its 200 ****ing dollars the trem will be made of tinfoil for the love of god.
Quote by Offworld92

Anyway, if you're looking to spend that much, you may as well get a 7 string from Rondo (assuming you're in the US), and not worry about getting a shoddy instrument.

Can you clarify what you mean please?
Quote by shelbykosmalski
Can you clarify what you mean please?

I hate seeing FR's go to waste by being blocked, that's all. I think it's stupid to buy a guitar with an FR if you're not going to use it, regardless of it's quality. I have trouble believing that any FR is unusable after it's been set up well. It may not be the best FR, but I can't see it being unusable.

If you were referring to my statement about Rondo,

http://www.rondomusic.com/7string.html

It'll cost a bit more due to shipping, but you can order from there without a worry. I trust them absolutely over a random ebay guitar.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
I hate seeing FR's go to waste by being blocked, that's all. I think it's stupid to buy a guitar with an FR if you're not going to use it, regardless of it's quality. I have trouble believing that any FR is unusable after it's been set up well. It may not be the best FR, but I can't see it being unusable.

It'll cost a bit more due to shipping, but you can order from there without a worry. I trust them absolutely over a random ebay guitar.

Alright thank you, I appreciate it.
Quote by Offworld92

Oh, a couple more things...

What exactly is blocking? Is there anything else faulty about the guitar besides the pickups? Do you think it'd be better to just save up and buy a better guitar with better pickups?

Thanks a ton
Quote by shelbykosmalski
Oh, a couple more things...

What exactly is blocking? Is there anything else faulty about the guitar besides the pickups? Do you think it'd be better to just save up and buy a better guitar with better pickups?

Thanks a ton

Blocking the trem means that you have it set up so you can't use it. It's for tuning stability, and I think you might be able to switch up on tunings easier, though I'm not sure.

There's nothing "faulty" about the guitar. It's a $200, unknown brand guitar. There's not going to be anything wrong with it, it just won't be all that nice.

It might be better to save up and buy a better guitar, and do some research on a floyd rose, if you're not familiar with them.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Blocking the trem means that you have it set up so you can't use it. It's for tuning stability, and I think you might be able to switch up on tunings easier, though I'm not sure.

There's nothing "faulty" about the guitar. It's a $200, unknown brand guitar. There's not going to be anything wrong with it, it just won't be all that nice.

It might be better to save up and buy a better guitar, and do some research on a floyd rose, if you're not familiar with them.

Okay, thank you very much.