Hey guys, I'm using my Hagstrom Ultra Swede and when I switch to coil tap the bridge pickup there is no sound. Nothing. When I flip it back everything works fine. The neck pickup has sound when coil tapped, but the bridge pickup is completely silent. Why is that? Its always worked and all of a sudden it just stops. I didn't drop it or do anything to it. I'm stumped.

Heres a link to the pic, I kept it hi res so you can see everything. I didn't want to put it here because its really big.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/322/img5167h.jpg

I think its a soldering issue but I'm not very good with electrical stuff. My dad looked at it and said to wiggle around some wires to see if it would make a sound if the wires were in a certain spot. I did that but still no sound. So if you guys could help out it'd be great. Thanks.
Guitars:
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Epiphone EM-2 Prophecy
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MT-2
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Chorus
EHX Small Stone Phaser
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
it's tough to tell, but the yellow wire on the switch looks like it may not be making solid contact on the switch

for future reference, questions like this should be in the wiring thread (theres a link in my sig)
props on the big picture, though. most people just have a small description or crappy cell phone pic

so..yeah. check out the wiring thread, but also take a look at that yellow wire. it's possible a wire's internally broken, too
Yea sorry I didn't really know where this should be posted. If it could help you out at all I can tell you that it used to work. It randomly started to not work about a week ago. I did absolutely nothing to it to damage it in any way. I play it then it goes immediately back on the stand. So i'm pretty confused as to why its doing this is the first place.
Guitars:
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Epiphone EM-2 Prophecy
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MT-2
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Chorus
EHX Small Stone Phaser
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah