Sounds great. The guitar has a crushing tone I like!

The humming noise from the guitar is a little annoying, but seeing as this is only half-finished, it shouldn't matter.

I like the dark sound, especially those notes ringing out at 1:28. However, the song just seems like a collection of unrelated riffs. The riffs stumble around from 0:40 to 1:20, and I don't know if you're trying to move somewhere or build up the music. Maybe work on the transitions.

So the song is only 2 minutes or do you plan to make it longer? It sounds as if the last riff marks the end of the track. Or do you actually plan to put vocals as well? I can hear you've put vocals in your other song, Uranium Roulette. I like your style, and your sense of guitar harmonies.
Thanks for your feedback, it was very helpful.

The song will be much longer, this was one take with the drum track. I left the mistakes there. I know that there's alot of them. if you check back, in the next few days ill have a new version up.

There will be vocals, and they will hopefully tie the riffs together. I'm thinking of doing a more deathcore style on this one, very low with some really shattering highs.

Again, thanks for the feedback and the compliments on my music style. They are very appreciated.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
first off, epic guitar tone man, the humming is annoying in the beginning, but simple noise filter will get rid of that easily, so I think you didn't want to get rid of it because it's only a demo
That lead @1:30 was really nice, probably my favorite part ?

It's true, vocals will help a lot tieing those riffs and breaking some monotony, it will be interesting seeing how you go from here to a deathcore sound lol

oh an are those drums real or vst? if VST which is it?

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24512818
Quote by logan91
first off, epic guitar tone man, the humming is annoying in the beginning, but simple noise filter will get rid of that easily, so I think you didn't want to get rid of it because it's only a demo
That lead @1:30 was really nice, probably my favorite part ?

It's true, vocals will help a lot tieing those riffs and breaking some monotony, it will be interesting seeing how you go from here to a deathcore sound lol

oh an are those drums real or vst? if VST which is it?

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24512818

The drums were made in Acoustica Beatcraft.

Thanks for your comments
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.