Page 1 of 6
inspired by The Madcap's thread on the worst https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1330809&page=1&pp=20

but anyway it got my spirits down so i thought id make this. Tell me your best experience involving a girl you have liked/ do like at the moment. Can be your current girlfriend / wife as well
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
we had sex.
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
I got a girl way out of my league by doing absolutely nothing. She said she liked me cuz I was different than every other guy. Guys are always throwing themselves at her, but she couldn't tell if I like her or not so I was a "challenge" to her We hooked up
Quote by MH400
We had sex.

Edit: God damn

muahahahahha
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Quote by sticksause
I got a girl way out of my league by doing absolutely nothing. She said she liked me cuz I was different than every other guy. Guys are always throwing themselves at her, but she couldn't tell if I like her or not so I was a "challenge" to her We hooked up

haha nice better than the hahaha lulz i so cleva watch meh say sutff like we had sexxxxx lawlszzz its funeh coz i vergin!!!
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Epiphone G-400
Teh breastesses. I touched them. T'was everything it was hyped up to be.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
That time we held hands.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Third base.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by iamawsomeguitar
haha nice better than the hahaha lulz i so cleva watch meh say sutff like we had sexxxxx lawlszzz its funeh coz i vergin!!!

It was awesome cuz everyone at school was like "why is she with HIM?" Seriously, if you compare me to her ex, you'd be amazed. He has short hair, I have long hair. He is in great shape, I am scrawny. He has a job and is going to college in the fall, I just sit around all day, get high and play guitar.
Making out

All the answers are just gonna be sex or kissing or something like that, not really any cool stories to be had, I don't think...

EDIT:
Quote by sticksause

well obviously you weren't a challenge because it sounds like she got you pretty easily
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Last edited by namesroverrated at Jun 28, 2010,
Quote by namesroverrated
Making out

All the answers are just gonna be sex or kissing or something like that, not really any cool stories to be had, I don't think...

Ummm... excuse me? You are aware of where you are, correct?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
We were all hanging out at a friend's house and out of nowhere someone says "Hey *my name,* Sarah wants to talk to you" I shrugged off my extremely bad nerves, since I had only been in one previous relationship. I went back there and we were on the bed talking when one thing led to another then we ended up making out. I was going at a million thoughts a minute, I had never been so ecstatic. After it was over I didn't know what to think, only that if a top of the world existed, I was on it.

That night she shot me down
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
a girl and i who were really good friends hooked up the other day and had the best sex ever. now we're back to friends, and both happy.
Wow, this thread title is indicative to the overall mindset of the pit. Going online to talk to other guys about good experiences you've had with others girls. I loveeee it!
I'm sure not gonna tell any of you guys

Let's just say it involved Berlin, weed, a horror punk concert and 3 tubs of cream.
Quote by JayT44
Ummm... excuse me? You are aware of where you are, correct?

well yes, the Pit does in fact have a lot of cool stories. However, most of the Pit is made up of teenage virgins (myself among them). So, besides the few people saying they got sex or whatever, there's not much else to hear Unless someone wants to give a detailed account of how they got there...
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by namesroverrated
well obviously you weren't a challenge because it sounds like she got you pretty easily

Yeah, but she doesn't know that nor am I complaining
Quote by CoreysMonster

Let's just say it involved Berlin, weed, a horror punk concert and 3 tubs of cream.

dude your evil

1: you give us so many clues our imagination runs wild
2: your coreysmonster everybody gives a f*%k about you
3: it sounds interesting

GUITARS

Epiphone G-400
Quote by CoreysMonster

You met a homeless man in Berlin that was high on weed? You then took him to a horror punk concert then back to yours, making teh sex0rz whilst eating ice cream / using it as lube?

Stay away from me, you sexual predator.

On topic: Man, a lot of UGers are sexually deprived.
A girl that's totally in love with me happened to run into me the other day... We hadn't tlaked in about a month because of strict parents but we managed to walk and talk for about an hour. she told me she would sneak out to see me. after we met later that night we went to the spot in the woods were i took her virginity, i slammed that shit until she couldn't walk and i had to carry her out of the woods. then we watched the sun come up from the middle of the grave yard.
Quote by shadowmaster036
A girl that's totally in love with me happened to run into me the other day... We hadn't tlaked in about a month because of strict parents but we managed to walk and talk for about an hour. she told me she would sneak out to see me. after we met later that night we went to the spot in the woods were i took her virginity, i slammed that shit until she couldn't walk and i had to carry her out of the woods. then we watched the sun come up from the middle of the grave yard.
That is fukcing wonderful my friend. Rejoice!
Quote by thesceneislame
we had sex.

drunk threesome a few days ago on a golf course in the middle of the night
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by CoreysMonster

unless it was the "misfits" or TSOL then that wasnt a horrorpunk show
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by MH400
You met a homeless man in Berlin that was high on weed? You then took him to a horror punk concert then back to yours, making teh sex0rz whilst eating ice cream / using it as lube?

Stay away from me, you sexual predator.

actually, I was in a horror punk band at the time, and an ex-gf of mine visited me from a different city the night of a concert, during which I smoked weed, then took the woman home, where we got intimite.
This took place in Berlin.

And the 3 tubs of cream?

Decoys, MH! DECOYS!! Muahahahaaha

Quote by DempseyPunk
unless it was the "misfits" or TSOL then that wasnt a horrorpunk show

We played Misfits covers and originals, so ha!
first time I ever done it.. at her house while listening to Iron Maiden's the number of the beast album, Dark side of the moon and Billy Joel's the Stranger album while her parents and brother were home.

actually after I thought about it... I'm gonna have to say the second time I done it was better. Same girl, except at my place, high in my basement with the lights off, while watching the song remains the same... she perfectly cued each time Robert Plant did that whole orgasming-on-the-mic thing.
Last edited by pepsi1187 at Jun 28, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster

We played Misfits covers and originals, so ha!

If they were danzig-era then props
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Sex with the ex before she was the ex of course....

But most recently, this girl just invited me go with her and brother to Montgomery for ice skating, bowling, and a bunch of other stuff cause she just wanted to hang out with me. It made me feel good when her brother was talkin to me a day or two later and said that it was an excuse for her to spend a day with me. It overshadowed my ex cause all she wanted to do was watch NCIS off the DVR all ****ing day. We had sex like 2 times in nine months... At least this girl likes to get out and live.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
cuddling with a girl basically until the sun came up during winter break. Normally that wouldn't be a big occasion, but it was with a girl that I really didn't think I would ever have to big of a chance with, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm completely in love with her. I'm on the phone with her now with her asleep on the other end, and I can assure you that it does indeed feel good, man.
Last edited by Okeefe Is Legit at Jun 28, 2010,
Quote by MH400

I had NO idea.

/sarcasm

taking my girl camping.

To this place:

Greatest week of my entire life, I would give anything to relive it. There is nothing that will fulfill you more than absolute silence sitting next to your girl on the damp ground in the chilly fall air and looking across the water at that. Other than taking a canoe and paddling right out to it. followed by hours of hiking, followed by showers at the comfort station, followed by dinner in front of a fire while the sun goes down. There is no one around, it is totally quiet except for the popping of the fire and small animals moving around in the bushes. Yes, you want this memory in your head.

terribly sorry about the size, my camera is 12 megapixels, I don't know how to shrink it. it's not like it's an ugly picture...
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jun 28, 2010,
Girl I'd talk to on occasion, out of my league and all that jazz. All of a sudden show's interest

"Alright, let's hang out some time. I'll bring the pills, you bring the weed"

I about came

I now date this chick
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Last edited by Putrefaction at Jun 28, 2010,
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
cuddling with a girl basically until the sun came up during winter break. Normally that wouldn't be a big occasion, but it was with a girl that I really didn't think I would ever have to big of a chance with, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm completely in love with her. I'm on the phone with her now with her asleep on the other end, and I can assure you that it does indeed feel good, man.

D'awwwwww
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Best thing? Basically, when i moved to my new school this last winter, I met a girl who was absolutely awesome...good sense of humor, incredible singing voice and acting prowess, and SUPER SUPER pretty, seriously probably one of the prettiest girls i have ever known. Anyways, after about a month at this school, word was leaked that she liked me. It was really exciting, although i kinda expected it, because she flirted with me alot. Besides, she didn't have many options, there are only three other guys in my class. One is taken, one is her mortal enemy (and fat/dutch), and the other has a very raging, very public crush on some girl in america. So we pretty much started dating. I'm gonna be honest, the farthest we got was holding hands, but the best experience I had with her (maybe ever [with the exception of most concerts, music festivals, and my first time listening to Colors and Swim to the Moon by BTBAM) was when we got to go to the ballet of cinderella together. Now, I know, the ballet sounds kind of ghey, but honestly, between just being on this date with a girl so far out of my league, while were holding hands and she was leaning on my shoulder, listening to some of the most beautifully orchestrated peices of music I have ever listened to, and sitting in a place as classy as the Kiev Orchestra House...lets just say it was amazing.
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
O_o

You gonna hang up anytime soon?