Well it's that time again for me to decide between 2 types of guitars. I live in Shithole, AK. So I can't really test out the brands of guitars I want so I'm going to have to solely rely on the opinions of you people and some reviews on youtube.

Should I get a B.C. Rich Warbeast or a Dean Razorback?

I can't find any professional reviews of any razorbacks on youtube. Only amateur ones with crappy audio. I've played B.C. Rich Warlocks before and loved their sound/fretboard/weight but I have never played a razorback. All of the youtube videos make them sound really crappy tone wise. I really like a V-neck on a guitar though.

So do Deans really sound crappy? Anyone have any youtube videos where one is being played with good sound quality?

Which should I choose?

inb4 Ibanez or Schecter....GTFO
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Well, not from my personal experience, but you did just say you pretty much love the Warbeast. I say go for it
Quote by nickdohle
Well, not from my personal experience, but you did just say you pretty much love the Warbeast. I say go for it

I've only played Warlocks. I don't really know if a Warbeast would feel/play any different. I kind doubted that they would. It's what I'm leaning toward.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Yeah, I'd go with the BC rich too
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
Quote by Vitor_vdp
You really are limiting your choices there. The Warbeast isn't that great and the Razorback is just.. overpriced.

But if you don't want to listen to us...

Well I'm looking for something with a wicked sound, look, and feel. If it isn't from Ibanez or Schecter than you are more than welcome to make a suggestion my friend
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
ibanez xpt700..... why not ibanez or schecter?
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Quote by !-twisty-!
ibanez xpt700..... why not ibanez or schecter?

Because for some reason they don't feel like guitars to me. They just feel like impersonal boxes of expensive electronics...Don't ask me why haha
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
Washburn, HM WI series.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Quote by dxpaintball8000
Because for some reason they don't feel like guitars to me. They just feel like impersonal boxes of expensive electronics...Don't ask me why haha

Sounds like you're looking for something over the top and showy. I personally don't like Dean or BC Rich. I've never liked their tone, the way they play or how they look. Have you looked at any ESP's?
I like the razorbacks tone. Really Thrashy. And Pretty Comfortable. i dont like Bc RIch . FOr some reason they feel very flimsy. idk why.
Try a jackson warrior, one of the ones in the pro series.
I would say don't go for the Razorbacks, they've got that dreaded Dimebucker :P