major scale
Sight reading
pentationic scales
solo in blues

this there anything else?

Thanks in advance#

Peace
you can sight read but you're still on soloing with the blues scale? >_>

depends on what the interview's for, who's conducting it, etc. but yeah, i think those things should suffice for your average interview.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
If it's a job interview for a bank then those things probably won't be much use. Likewise if the local tv station wants your opinion on the current state of the world economy you'll struggle to bring the discussion round to those topics.

Seriously, a teensy bit of information goes a long way...like what the hell the interview is actually for.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
If it's a job interview for a bank then those things probably won't be much use. Likewise if the local tv station wants your opinion on the current state of the world economy you'll struggle to bring the discussion round to those topics.

Seriously, a teensy bit of information goes a long way...like what the hell the interview is actually for.

+1, i was about to say something along those lines...
Shit dude if this is for a bag boy position at your local Stop & Shop grocery store you should probably make sure you've mastered 12 finger tapping and 32 string sweeps.

edit: Forgot, make sure the strings of your electric waterproof harp-guitar are in tuned in drop Z.