Hey i recently got a Ibanez art 300, and then some idiot goes and puts it on a chair, when i got back the headstock broke off, due to the guitar falling >_>. I was wondering if it the neck can be replaced , and how much it would cost. It's a set neck btw
It can be repaired, yes, you just have to find a good guitar repairman/luthier.

Generally they reattach the headstock using dowels placed inside and then I think just glue the pieces back together. I had it done to one of my old guitars and it worked fantastically.
It's going to cost you. That's one of the benefits of a bolt on.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Fiund a good lthier and thell do it for cheaper than a new neck so i cant see the reasoning behind the above comment..

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Gluing a headstock back on is easy, quick, and relatively cheep as long as you have all the pieces. They don't use dowels like previously mentioned. Using dowels, screws, bolts, nails, or anything else of that nature actually weakens the glue joint. All you do is put some glue over the break, push the pieces together, line them up, clamp them down, and wipe off the extra glue. Some people like to have the finish touched up but if the fix has been done correctly you then a finish touch up isn't something that has to be done.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Gluing a headstock back on is easy, quick, and relatively cheep as long as you have all the pieces. They don't use dowels like previously mentioned. Using dowels, screws, bolts, nails, or anything else of that nature actually weakens the glue joint. All you do is put some glue over the break, push the pieces together, line them up, clamp them down, and wipe off the extra glue. Some people like to have the finish touched up but if the fix has been done correctly you then a finish touch up isn't something that has to be done.

+1

With a headstock break, doesn't matter if it's a set neck or a bolt on, it does not need to be taken off the guitar to be fixed. Of course, with a bolt on, you can easily replace the neck, but that's not the point here.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
thanks all, i don't have all the piece but it's basically just three pieces the headstock with some the neck, a little chip on the back of the neck,... and the guitar... the fret board is just fine ^.^