For sale is my Electro harmonix memory toy pedal. It's the nano version of their ever-popular memory man/boy analog delay pedals.

It has the same authentic analog delay sound just in a smaller casing - perfect for packed pedal boards!

It has 4 main controls: delay, feedback and blend. Standard controls for most delay pedals really! This has the addition of EHX's famed modulation circuit too. Activating it adds a subtle chorusing effect to the repeats. Some great effects can be achieved with this pedal!

Another major bonus (and infact the one that made me buy it) is the fact that EHX finally wisened up and fitted the nano series with standard 9v adaptor plugs. This means it can be run off a 'standard' boss type power source. Very handy! It can of course also be fitted with a battery.

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/secondseduction/stuff/S73F1109.jpg

It's in great condition and is in its original box. I haven't had it long, just a few months, during which time it has had light use. Was quite an impulsive purchase to see if I would use delay very much....turns out I don't so it's essentially sat on my pedal board not doing much. It has a couple of strips of velcro on the bottom of it which I'm happy to leave on/remove at the buyers request.

I'm just outside Manchester city centre - pickup and cash is welcome (no hagglers please) but I will of course also post.

Thanks a lot

I'm also entertaining offers for my ENGL Screamer 50 and my Mesa Nomad 45...so get in touch if you're interested in those.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
What sort of price for the pedal please?
1999 US Lonestar Strat, 2002 Duesenberg CC, Vox AC15H1TV

PedalTrain2 & Diago PowerStation: TU2, GE7, CryBaby (GCB-95), Carl Martin Comp, '81 Keeley TS9, Jekyll & Hyde v1, NS2, VP Jr, MM4, RV600, DD5, DD7, TC Nova. Cable:Mogami W2524+Neutrix NP2RXB
It's been sold, I'm afraid.

For £43
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40