how do I adjust the fretboard on my JS30KV? The fretboard is not at the same angle with the guitar body, so the strings gradually get lower, and I have fret buzz at the first fret. The strings are about 1 cm from the pickups, however I have fret buzz on the first fret because of the angle of the fretboard.
you might want a experienced person to dabble with the truss rod.
It's not for noobs.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
everyones so god damn ****ing patronizing on these forums. All I am asking is where the truss rod is. Nevermind
Chill out guys.

The truss rod is under the truss-rod cover. That's the little plastic thing at the top of the fretboard on the headstock. You don't need to take it to a tech as long as you adjust it slowly. The way to adjust it safely is to do a 1/4 turn at a time and let the guitar sit for ~30 mins so the neck can adjust. Then re-tune and judge if the neck needs further adjustment.

Now, it sounds like you'll need to turn it clockwise. Remember, just 1/4 turn at a time and let the neck rest.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
I'd say if you know where the truss rod is now. That the neck is to tight and you need to turn it left to loosen it up.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100