So this might be a dumb question but I'm kinda stuck here. I want to update my avatar (yes the small picture you see everytime I post a reply) When I go to my profile, I click 'edit profile', I scroll down and I see my old profile picture. I click on upload new picture and I upload the requested picture with 'set as default profile picture' on. I go back to see if it changed but it's still the old picture. I must be doing something wrong, right?
Guitars:
Charvel So-Cal
Ibanez RG1527
ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter 607b
BC Rich Warlock Bronze
Ok, to change your avatar, you go to the Control Panel, which is on the gray panel just above your post on the far left. You go to Edit Profile on the left side of the control panel and you can change your avatar in there.

For the profile picture, if you upload a new picture and set it to default and it doesn't show up, just hit refresh on your profile and it should show up. I've had that problem before.

Hope I could help.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 28, 2010,
Is there anyway to make the pictures better quality? I shrank down my icon to the seemingly microscopic 50x50 and the quality has suffered D:
Quote by JayT44
Ok, to change your avatar, you go to the Control Panel, which is on the gray panel just above your post on the far left. You go to Edit Profile on the left side of the control panel and you can change your avatar in there.

For the profile picture, if you upload a new picture and set it to default and it doesn't show up, just hit refresh on your profile and it should show up. I've had that problem before.

Hope I could help.

that helped me a lot! Thank you very much!
Guitars:
Charvel So-Cal
Ibanez RG1527
ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter 607b
BC Rich Warlock Bronze