ok so my band had a prelim today to get into this music competition (BOTB) thing and we messed up like three times and had to stop playing. there were a few reasons for this but i will give you some of the background details first ok
1. music competition is on thursday
2. we got a new guitarist on friday and tought him the song he added some stuff like a solo and improved some bits
3. we have only had 1 practise with this line up of the band
4. i now have quite a fast solo (I have only been playing 7months)
5. we hav only got 2 more 20min practises before the competition
6. we have another audition on wednesday the day before the competition

i need help please, thanx
Quote by H4R1B0
ok so my band had a prelim today to get into this music competition (BOTB) thing and we messed up like three times and had to stop playing. there were a few reasons for this but i will give you some of the background details first ok
1. music competition is on thursday
2. we got a new guitarist on friday and tought him the song he added some stuff like a solo and improved some bits
3. we have only had 1 practise with this line up of the band
4. i now have quite a fast solo (I have only been playing 7months)
5. we hav only got 2 more 20min practises before the competition
6. we have another audition on wednesday the day before the competition

i need help please, thanx

NEVER stop playing for auditions, or live playing. chances are the people didn't notice, and if you stop it only says that you're not able to play a live situation.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
i need help i dont no what to do really can you give me some advise?
i dunno what to do
If it's bothering you enough to make a thread about it, the best thing to do would probably be to get off UG and go practice your part.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter: