hi forum people,ok i got a ? and i need a little help i got a 1990 cort guitar that was giving to me it need new volume and tone pots i know guitar wokred at one timei had it working with the old pots but i bought some new pots put them in like i thought how they go but i did something wrong i cant find any diagrams that look like the guitar the 5 way switch is a 7 prong when i look it up on the net all i see is 8 prong switch i know prob. got like one or two wires in the wrong spot but i tryed everything so i decide to find a forum for help[ im new to wiring guitars and i rather do my self to learn i can show a pictureof what i gt going on if any ones what there doing if u could help this poor man out it would be great ...
Quote by blaze0192
hi forum people,ok i got a ? and i need a little help i got a 1990 cort guitar that was giving to me it need new volume and tone pots i know guitar wokred at one timei had it working with the old pots but i bought some new pots put them in like i thought how they go but i did something wrong i cant find any diagrams that look like the guitar the 5 way switch is a 7 prong when i look it up on the net all i see is 8 prong switch i know prob. got like one or two wires in the wrong spot but i tryed everything so i decide to find a forum for help[ im new to wiring guitars and i rather do my self to learn i can show a pictureof what i gt going on if any ones what there doing if u could help this poor man out it would be great ...

Pics would be great, but dont post here, go to the ultimate wiring thread and they'll get you all your answers. All the experts are in there

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019006&page=1&pp=20

For future reference, instead of making a new thread post in the wiring thread.
*reported for close*