hey there, i just graduated high school and my dad wants to get me a present for my achievement. i have a few ideas but i just wanted some input. im in a thrash "band" with a guy down the street and all i have is a line 6 spider 3 for an amp. i got some good tones out of it but i'd like a nice tube amp. on the other hand, i could get an acoustic for around the house since i always have to plug in to play. if you guys have any other ideas, feel free to suggest
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
That depends on how generous your dad is.

I wasn't able to get very much for graduating, but I managed to snag the used ValveKing that's in my sig now.

If you want a real improvement in your rig, you definitely need a new amp.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Valveking is a solid amp. I would easily suggest that for metal.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by iampeter
Am I posting in your thread? Make sure you post back, any thread that I post on instantly go dead

Oh my god... I feel the exact way. I'm always on the verge of changing my subheading to Offworld92: Destroyer of threads.

Otherwise, yeah. The ValveKing can do metal, metalcore, death metal even, but it's not that good at it. I really want a 6505, as I think that they are orgasmic to the ears. But alas, even a used one was out of my budget, so I had to settle for a Valveking.

So TS, if you get a good amount of money, get the 6505 and don't look back. I'll get there, one day...
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X