Alright, still looking for an amp. I was wondering if I could get a Them Crooked Vultures type of tone out of an Orange Dual Terror. Also, what about a Cage the Elephant type of tone?

The other genres I play are Classic Rock, Blues, Shred, Metal, etc. I also am in a Prog Metal band (Mastodon, Protest the Hero, that vein) and I know I will need a pedal for that.
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
I'm not sure how ideal the dual terror would be for the full on metal that you mentioned. It might work though. I've not heard as much about the duals but i know the regular tiny terrors are a bit of a one trick pony so i'm not sure how these are in the versitility stakes.
I'm not as worried about the metal. I expect to buy a pedal for that. Its the TCV tone I'm after.
the crooked vultures tone is pretty decent on the tiny terror so i don't see why it wouldnt be as good on the dual.
The other amp I am waiting for is the Thunder 30. I like the idea of the simplicity with the clean and dirty channel. What setting would you suggest for TCV type of tone? Its kinda of a darker tone, so maye tone at noon and gain at noon also? Also, I will hopefully get to try it out come July when I am taking a trip to a town that actually sells oranges