Page 1 of 9
I love America - we are the freest, the richest, most influential country in the whole world. We invented electricity, hell if we didn't invent that the whole world would be using campfires and torches and candles still. We save everyone from world disputes. We feed African families. There are so many things I could go on and on about. But I'll give you guys a chance.

Feel free to flatter your nation accordingly
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I love America - we are the freest, the richest, most influential country in the whole world. We invented electricity, hell if we didn't invent that the whole world would be using campfires and torches and candles still. We save everyone from world disputes. We feed African families. There are so many things I could go on and on about. But I'll give you guys a chance.

You sure you live in America?
Quote by Z_cup_boy

Oh great, now you've gone and pissed him off...
i live in canada and we seem to be always cleaning up the messes america makes. they always seem to be starting world disputes, its just so annoying. but we did invent the zipper.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
ITT: People say that their country is better than everyone else's, despite the fact that most of them have never been outside of their country to experience whether or not their country is in fact better.

....AMURIKA!
whilst an englishman discovered electricity, it is petty bitchin that an american invented it.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
We lost to Ghana... oh wait

They should consider trying out for Olympic diving
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
You're not the most influential country and you didn't have Tesla, Tesla is the big deal, Edison and Franklin were twats.
/rant
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
England spawned Queen. That's something to be VERY proud of. And Slash is English. And lots of my favourite bands. AND we have the BEST tea out of any country ever. No question.
Isaac Newton, bitches.

EDIT: Also, Charles Darwin.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Last edited by Kilobyte at Jun 28, 2010,
Quote by Z_cup_boy

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by leg end
England spawned Queen. That's something to be VERY proud of. And Slash is English. And lots of my favourite bands. AND we have the BEST tea out of any country ever. No question.

I don't like tea my self, but considering the English tea is Chinese and the Japanese have spent hundreds of year inventing tea rituals and culture based around it... I don't know if i'd be so sure.
Quote by Z_cup_boy

You have NO IDEA how bad (and arrogant) you just made us look, thanks a lot. Another reason Europeans hate us.

I do love my country, even though it gets a bad rep.
ITT: People hate on America despite never having lived there.
Check out my band Disturbed
The Irish are nice and all but they have to be the dumbest bunch of bastards since the English.
Quote by StewieSwan
ITT: People hate on America despite never having lived there.

ITT: People think TS is serious.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
ITT: People think TS is serious.

That too
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Z_cup_boy

lololololololololol

Freest? My country has you beat.
Richest? Not by a long shot. You also have huge debt.
Influential? Well, perhaps. But you have to wonder if the influence is good influence.
Saving from world disputes? More like starting world disputes.
Invented electricity? That was "invented" long before the US existed.
The rest I won't bother with.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
lololololololololol

Influential? Well, perhaps. But you have to wonder if the influence is good influence.
Invented electricity? That was "invented" long before the US existed.
The rest I won't bother with.

Pfsh..

Teh Dutch...
Quote by Kanthras
lololololololololol

Invented electricity? That was "invented" long before the US existed.The rest I won't bother with.

It wasn't "invented" it was discovered.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by boreamor
Well the English should be proud that they invented Gravity if the Americans invented Electricity.

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Slovenia will think twice before messing with us!
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Kanthras
Depends on how you're measuring 'rich', really.
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by meh!
I don't like tea my self, but considering the English tea is Chinese and the Japanese have spent hundreds of year inventing tea rituals and culture based around it... I don't know if i'd be so sure.

Yeah you're right but I'll bet my bottom dollar Yorkshire Tea does not come from China and/ or Japan!
People, chill out (read: BITCH, BE COOL!). The point of the thread is to be patriotic if you so choose. We don't need to talk trash on other countries. Although "Americans invented electricity" is wrong. Whatever.

I have a Founding Fathers Fetish. I believe that the men who created this country were some of the most brilliant to ever live. They were ahead of their times. And probably 90% of American philosophy came from that period, in a span of about 25 years.
Quote by leg end
Yeah you're right but I'll bet my bottom dollar Yorkshire Tea does not come from China and/ or Japan!

Yorkshire Tea is a black tea blend produced by Taylors of Harrogate, one of the few remaining family tea and coffee merchants in the United Kingdom.

The company was founded in 1886 by Yorkshire tea merchant Charles Taylor. Yorkshire Tea uses varieties of tea grown in Assam, Sri Lanka and East Africa blended to form four varieties:

? :P:

don't come from yorkshire.
Quote by 0RI0N
It wasn't "invented" it was discovered.

Wrong. It's common knowledge Obama controls electrons at his will, why do you think he's the president of the US? Coincidence? I think NOT!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Hmm, my country is England. I like our culture and our history.

I don't like what it's become socially. Bloody Margaret Thatcher... and no I'm not starting a political thing. Just my opinion. Don't attack me over it.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Hence why he put it in quotes lol

Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮