Poll: DO you hate bad drivers?
Poll Options
View poll results: DO you hate bad drivers?
YES, they should die
46 69%
They don't bother me
21 31%
Voters: 67.
So i live in N.texas and no one around here can drive and i hate it. Does this kind of shit aggravate the rest of the UG population or do i need to stop complaining. I made a video about it, so you can see my points here--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxJECaErkvg
All American Guitarist
Gear:

Fender Mustang Special
Takamine G Series
Custom Painted Rogue Dreadnought
Bugera 2X12 Cab
Bugera V55 Head
Morley Tremonti Power Wah
Fuzz Fucker(handbuilt fuzz factory clone)
I can't drive. So no, they don't piss me off, because I am one.

If you're badly wording it and mean bad drivers though, the answer is still no, since I'm never in control of road vehicles myself.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Nah I love it when I see assholes in giant trucks cut across 3 lanes of traffic with no turn signal going 25 over the speed limit. It makes my day.
Check out my band Disturbed
Assholes.

Lrn2indicate, srsly.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Do you mean people who drive but shouldn't, or people who don't have their licenses?

Bad drivers, i apologize for any confusion
All American Guitarist
Gear:

Fender Mustang Special
Takamine G Series
Custom Painted Rogue Dreadnought
Bugera 2X12 Cab
Bugera V55 Head
Morley Tremonti Power Wah
Fuzz Fucker(handbuilt fuzz factory clone)
Not that much. It takes a lot to piss me off on the road, and I drive a lot.

One time I was driving through an intersection, and I had a green light, and this guy just came at like 55 mph (in a 35) in front of me totally running a red. Doesn't really piss me off though. Maybe he was just a dick or a drunk asshole. Maybe there was a terrible emergency where I'd do the same.
Funny, because the drivers in Pennsylvania were largely quite good when I lived there, but here in Florida most of the drivers are just downright awful. I think the whole issue stems from the driving test itself, which involves going around for a couple minutes in a parking lot (at least in FL). And I agree with boreamor; driving tests should be compulsory every 5 years or so. Furthermore, driving tests for people over age 70 should be compulsory every single year, although I wouldn't say older people are the only bad drivers anywhere, not by a long shot.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Give me a goddamn break, I'm a student driver with terrible memory!
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Bit of a misleading thread title but yeah I agree with... boreamor. Do people in other countries indicate on roundabouts as if they're not there? Like, not indicate at all if they're going straight, indicate the wrong way if they take the 3rd exit. That shit drives me mad.

(lol)
Last edited by Declan87 at Jun 28, 2010,
My city is full of retired old people and man are they annoying. Every turn takes like 5 minutes and they go like 20 under the speed limit.

My one buddy is just a brutal driver. We were on this road that was 80 and he was going 50 in the passing lane... I was just like "dude, you realize there's a speed limit right and what you are doing now is dangerous and stupid right?"

And he was just like "Yah but I would rather go this speed..."

Then I was like, you're a moron, go the speed limit or let me out.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Kill them you say? Most people just honk.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
There is one roundabout by me where people queue in the left hand lane and think they are going straight over, but it is actually left turn.
I am in the middle lane to go straight on, and I really careful because you can tell people are like "Fuck, in the wrong lane" then cut you up.
I hate the big ****ing pickup trucks who tailgate you at night with their LED lights and drive recklessly without realizing how dangerous their monstrosity of a vehicle is to other drivers. And I live in Texas, so theres a ton of them.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by StewieSwan
Nah I love it when I see assholes in giant trucks cut across 3 lanes of traffic with no turn signal going 25 over the speed limit. It makes my day.

It's pretty funny when they do that and you wave at them when you meet at the red light.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Around where I live tons of people have ****ing huge trucks. Like 'I heard you like towing so we gave you a bigger truck so you can tow while you tow.' kind of big. I drive a little Hyundai Elantra. On a highway these guys will be going 15 or 20 over the speed limit and they give you no space. They'll tailgate you until you either switch lanes or they can get around you.

When I went to the Seattle area of Washington the traffic was actually quite nice. My mom had a very easy time driving compared to Oklahoma. Everyone let her in and didn't tailgate.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Seeing as I drive about 45 hours a week for work yes it pisses me off when people can't drive. One thing that pisses me off the most is people who don't know what to do at a 4-way stop sign, everyone thinks they either get to go first or wait for one other person to go and then charge through without looking.
I actually love making fun of them. I guess I'm just so used to it that it doesn't bother me any more, I just pop a chuckle whenever I see someone do something stupid.

Edit: Something still do genuinely piss me off though.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Jun 28, 2010,
Quote by 0RI0N
Kill them you say? Most people just honk.

I blow my vuvuzela at them.
Sail upon the open skies
^Great for every occasion.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Declan87
Bit of a misleading thread title but yeah I agree with... boreamor. Do people in other countries indicate on roundabouts as if they're not there? Like, not indicate at all if they're going straight, indicate the wrong way if they take the 3rd exit. That shit drives me mad.

(lol)

70% of the time where I live no one indicates on Roundabouts. If you're going right, then you don't indicate. If you're going left, you don't indicate. If you're going straight forward, you don't indicate. If you go around the whole roundabout you do it a few times then go off the same one.
Love your poll options. They run from extreme to meh.
Kill them! Kill them all!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well, I understand that people make mistakes. Just because I see someone forget to put their signal on once doesn't mean they are a bad driver. They could have just honestly forgotten that one time.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Your video annoyed me more than bad drivers do, and bad drivers can piss me off quite a bit.
Immensely.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Bad drivers annoy me almost as much as the way you edited your video.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
It'd be hypocritical to complain about bad drivers, since I can be pretty reckless if I don't control myself.