These guys are really freakin' good. I think they are making a new sound in a rather stale genre. What are your thoughts?
Saw them live once, really nice performance in germany.
Keeping it Hardcore.
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
Saw them live once, really nice performance in germany.
Keeping it Hardcore.

I'm bummed they aren't touring outside of their hemisphere anytime soon. I'm really liking their stuff, though.
1. Hundreds of threads already, I've made one.
2. Their new album is just a rerelease of TUI - Stay Cold
3. Time is the Enemy is the only good thing they've ever done
I've heard little. What i've heard though is fairly boring. What I suspect is that people say they're good because they know the vocalist is related to Winston from Parkway.
Quote by Bignose
I've heard little. What i've heard though is fairly boring. What I suspect is that people say they're good because they know the vocalist is related to Winston from Parkway.

Most of the people that like Parkway won't like this anyway, and vice-versa
I wouldn't be so sure. There's a rising trend in Australia that involves people picking up bands based on association alone. Some Parkway fans will avoid it, sure, but the scene kids...
This definitely not scene kid music, haha. Well, you're from Australia and it could change there, but the scene kids in the states where flannels, have gauged ears and the same haircut. They wear cargo shorts, or skinny jeans and hardcore dance to retarded break downs. (those are the new wave of scene kids, they are there for the scene of music; HENCE, scene kids. Nobody has long girl hair anymore that goes to shows) Those are the ones at the deathcore shows. But, at a hardcore show people are generally normal looking. nobody is dressed to impress or anything, I like it. What's it like in the Outback?
Quote by xRGNSUPx
This definitely not scene kid music, haha. Well, you're from Australia and it could change there, but the scene kids in the states where flannels, have gauged ears and the same haircut. They wear cargo shorts, or skinny jeans and hardcore dance to retarded break downs. (those are the new wave of scene kids, they are there for the scene of music; HENCE, scene kids. Nobody has long girl hair anymore that goes to shows) Those are the ones at the deathcore shows. But, at a hardcore show people are generally normal looking. nobody is dressed to impress or anything, I like it. What's it like in the Outback?

Well it's pretty much like that, except those kids like 50 lions as well because of the relation to PWD.
Quote by 12shinn21
Well it's pretty much like that, except those kids like 50 lions as well because of the relation to PWD.

YOU'RE ****ING KIDDING. That would piss me off to no extent, dude. They like ONE band out of a whole genre of music, just because PWD takes them on tour with them... that's like the morons that pretend to love soccer even though they only watch it every four years.
Quote by xRGNSUPx
YOU'RE ****ING KIDDING. That would piss me off to no extent, dude. They like ONE band out of a whole genre of music, just because PWD takes them on tour with them... that's like the morons that pretend to love soccer even though they only watch it every four years.

It's more the fact that the lead singers from both bands are brothers.
Quote by xRGNSUPx

Hardcore kids dress up as much as the others.
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
They're not amazing but definitely a solid band I would say. I dunno that people are getting on them just cos Oscar and Winston are brothers, I think its more just that they do get a bit more publicity and opportunities due to it, which means more people see them. At least, I hope people arent liking them just because of the brothers thing.

But overall, I think they're a good band. Overrated yes, but you could do a lot worse
Quote by 14shadesofblue
Hardcore kids dress up as much as the others.

What do you mean "hardcore kids"? Go to a real show. Nobody gives a shit how anybody is dressed. And as for the hate going for this band, I can see where people get annoyed with the fact that they are liked by a bunch of jackasses just because they have a connection with a really famous band.
Just to clarify, that's not to say I didn't give the band an open minded shot when I first listened in. I gave them a listen about 4 years ago and didn't dig, then heard them on the deathwish mmx sampler and they still seemed to be outdone by other bands on that sampler. Don't spose you've downloaded it? http://www.deathwishinc.com/news/510/ All free, give it a shot homeslice.