Hey! I'm going to buy a tube amp, and i saw 2 that interest me: it's peavey valveking royal 8, and a Kustom defender 5h which is a head.

the problem is that i don't have any cabs, but i have an p.a. system, that i use to play sometimes with my guitar plugged.
my question is can i use the p.a. system to plug the amp head or it would "fry"?
Don't do that unless you're sure the Ohms match in the PA and the amp but my advice is don't do it...
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Quote by Fendet
Hey! I'm going to buy a tube amp, and i saw 2 that interest me: it's peavey valveking royal 8, and a Kustom defender 5h which is a head.

the problem is that i don't have any cabs, but i have an p.a. system, that i use to play sometimes with my guitar plugged.
my question is can i use the p.a. system to plug the amp head or it would "fry"?

*boom*

you need a speaker, you can't plug a head into a PA without blowing everything up.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
*boom*

you need a speaker, you can't plug a head into a PA without blowing everything up.

ok i thought i could use it....
well it looks that i'm going to use the combo

did you guys think it has enough gain to do some old'rock and some solos?
the peavey valveking royal 8

(sorry for being a noob)
Quote by steven seagull
*boom*

What he ^^ said
Quote by Fendet
ok i thought i could use it....
well it looks that i'm going to use the combo

did you guys think it has enough gain to do some old'rock and some solos?
the peavey valveking royal 8

(sorry for being a noob)

The Royal 8 could use a gain boost of some kind. I'd recommend a good OD pedal, like the Catalinbread DLS, or maybe a Fulltone GT-500. If your budget for an OD isn't so high you could go for a Tubescreamer of some kind.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
The Royal 8 could use a gain boost of some kind. I'd recommend a good OD pedal, like the Catalinbread DLS, or maybe a Fulltone GT-500. If your budget for an OD isn't so high you could go for a Tubescreamer of some kind.

i think later i could get one, but you will think it has enough gain for like some ac/dc or like that and then later i would get the od pedal?

thx everybody , you guys helped me a lot