Page 1 of 2
ok.. I don't know if you guys agree, but I just pulled out my old Nintendo 64 and that game system is still awesome. Sure the graphics are horrible compared to today but you can't help but laugh, and the games are all fun. Agree?
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Agreed, and it's why I have an N64 emulator running on my netbook. It's also why I've lost a lot of sleep to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on said emulator, because it lives on my bedside table.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Still the best system around.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Yes yes, I think we've all figured out athe Pit loves N64.

....I have the purple one...
The days spent indoors with my friends doing goldeneye tournaments were priceless.
It was even better I had a knack for fps
Definately my favourite next to the original playstation.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
mine doesn't work anymore
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
It was great, but I can't use those controllers anymore, they just don't make sense. I also found Perfect Dark superior to Goldeneye
Quote by Kilobyte
Agreed, and it's why I have an N64 emulator running on my netbook. It's also why I've lost a lot of sleep to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on said emulator, because it lives on my bedside table.

lmao me too... project 64?
Quote by CaptDin
Yes yes, I think we've all figured out athe Pit loves N64.

....I have the purple one...

i have the purple one, the black one, and the pikachu one
Quote by TheChaz
Snes>n64

Agreed. I've honestly pulled out both consoles in the past month, N64 was just much more nostalgic of past friendships while SNES was overall much more fun.
Quote by DangerPat 00
Agreed. I've honestly pulled out both consoles in the past month, N64 was just much more nostalgic of past friendships while SNES was overall much more fun.

I like both, but I grew up with the 64. Looking at it from a graphics point of view I'd say the SNES wins, because its retro, 16 bit still looks good, while the 64's graphics just look old and outdated. Except for Paper Mario. (I love that game so much)
playing mario party with my friends/cousins is one of my favorite childhood memories.

I had a snes too but i usually played that alone
There's something about the era of video games in the 16-64 bit era that will always have this magic about them that will never be captured by the current HD systems. I've owned almost every system to be released since I purchased my first one (Sega Mastersystem) back in the day with my first games (Paperboy and Double Dragon). A few years later, a few different systems, and an assistant manager spot at Gamestop, I'm still convinced that the world of 16-bit was an era in gaming that will never be touched in terms of fun-longevity and nostalgia inducement.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I've been known to pull out my NES from time to time.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I just re-bought Mario 64 last week, and at the same time bought Banjo Kazooie for the FIRST TIME. I'm going to beat Mario before starting BK but I'm stoked
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
I love my N64, it's the only games console I've had plugged in in my room since I got it. I was just playing LoZ: Master Quest there... well, I was playing it on an emulator because I don't own the actual game, but it's great being able to play through such a legendary game without knowing exactly how to do every single puzzle, because I've played through Ocarina of Time so many times.
Quote by mattman93
blahblah Paper Mario. (I love that game so much)

Quote by TempoTantrum
blah blah Banjo Kazooie blah blah blah

automatically: that makes you both cool in my book.
I still play the N64 as often as I play any modern consoles. The games are innovative and timeless, and some of the best ever made. No, scratch that. They ARE the best ever made. Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time? Probably the 2 best games ever made. And, for those SNES folks, I do frown upon the near total lack of RPG's the 64 had, but they more than made up for in innovation and great adventure games.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Sir, this is the internet; half the people here can't even get an erection without blowing the dust out of an N64 cartridge.
1, snes > n64
2, only video game thread
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Super Mario 64 FTW

/thread
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
Super Mario 64 FTW

/thread

Paper Mario > Every other game created in the universe
I loved the N64, they have a remake of Ocarina Of Time on the 3DS, the only reason why I want to get it
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
I loved the N64, they have a remake of Ocarina Of Time on the 3DS, the only reason why I want to get it

They do, I personally want it for the new Paper Mario.
I always dig out the N64 at least once a year to play, I Banjo Kazooie and Mario 64. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark still hold up really well too

I dunno if I prefer the SNES or the N64 though. SNES has Super Metroid (the greatest game ever made) and Super Mario World ... I think thats enough to make it only slightly better
I don't like the new games/game systems. I've not bought a console or a game since 2000.

...Actually, I don't really like videos games at all but I used to.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
(Invalid img)

Slow motion cheat + rcp90 + aim for the balls = Countless hours of my childhood wasted.

I have no regrets.
i still have mine, but my memory card has been corrupted. any ideas on how to get a replacement?
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14
i still have mine, but my memory card has been corrupted. any ideas on how to get a replacement?

ebay?

Some video game stores also sell old system components leftover.
Page 1 of 2