Page 1 of 2
Mine's a lost cause. People get so incredibly excited for the chance to take some ecstasy and do this. I don't really see the appeal, people pay upwards of $30 for a ticket for these things
By name? Yes.

By spirit? HELL NO.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
The last local dance I went to was on the football pitch behind the village hall, and the music featured such dance anthems as Shang A Lang by The Bay City Rollers. So, no.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
At my old school there were a few people who were into that shit.
Not yet. But when it does I'll be sure to give it a try.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by CaptDin
At my old school there were a few people who were into that shit.

The majority of my school is/was (i just graduated) into it. Even the student government kids tried to push a 'rave' theme for Proms and stuff.
Yes and it pisses me off. We have shows in bigger cities around here, and we try to get our friends to go, but there always seems to be a huge rave every night we happen to have a show. I wish I knew where they were though, I'd love to roll at least once in my miserable life.
Fad?

u serious bro? this shits been going on for over 20 years. even longer if you wanna count old all nighters before ecstacy and house.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
So has the rave fad completely taken over your area yet?

Quote by Alexishxc1337
rave fad

Quote by Alexishxc1337
fad

Quote by DanRev
Fad?

u serious bro? this shits been going on for over 20 years. even longer if you wanna count old all nighters before ecstacy and house.

Yeah, area wise. No one in my area did it, now everyone does it.
Last edited by Alexishxc1337 at Jun 28, 2010,
I went to a rave for the first time last Friday.. I had a ton of fun, only paid 5 bucks to get in too. I got drunk, no ecstacy.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Chaosinborn
no. the video sounded better with the vuvuzela button on.

whats the point of that anyways?
Kind of- rave houses are'nt so common, but hardstyle/ trance is definitly very popular

Personally, I like glowstick raving, it just kills your triceps though

And I prefer drunk raving to etard raving though, considering how addicting and greasy/ meth filled caps are
Quote by Alexishxc1337
Yeah, area wise. No one in my area did it, now everyone does it.

Sounds like your area just got more awesome.
At my high school, some kids would start raves in the bathrooms at various points throughout the day. There'd be about five kids and they'd turn off the lights, bring multicolored strobes and start blasting dance music. They actually gathered huge crowds at each bathroom rave they started though, and watching the administrators try to deal with them was hilarious.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Here in the Midwest there are millions of idiots willing to jump up and down to the same beat for hours unfortunately.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

It's not too bad here, the music can be popular in some places, but the raving stuff not so much.
Friday/saturday nights at the local club don't play much rave junk, it's all pop tunes.
Of course, I don't really like this music being a metal head.
Doesn't matter to me when I'm sozzled and the missus enjoys it.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
what? are raves having a nation wide resurgence?? why aren't they in my area???
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
to be fair if its just kids going to expensive clubs, waving glowsticks around, maybe taking piperazine with a teeny bit of md in it but mostly getting drunk and aggressive then it aint real maaaan.

but if it aint then thats sick and you should join in cus you'll meet some great people.

(hardstyle is shit though )
No, it hasn't.

I really wish we had some proper raves here in our area but there's really no place that's big enough for it to happen, and there's no decent or consistent supply of ecstasy either.

We just have house parties and field parties.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
there was a little bit of an idiotic techno thing going at my school. One kid was like "OMGZERS TECHNOS SSEEEWWW FACKIN' SICK" and then other's followed suit and started posting techno on facebook and stuff like that. "D00D THATZ TECHNO IZ MAD DOPE YO"...****in' annoying. and the one who started it had an older brother go to a rave. its stupid. but that fad was pretty short-livid.
Quote by rockstar mace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGzUHTUn-5Y&feature=related

this is a rave.

and yes i've been too one in my town, i also plan on seeing steve aoki on july 6th

you guys probably don't even know who that is.

i saw him twice this year (once this weekend at EDC). he's a shit dj but he's got slappin tunes and the crowd is always goin nuts which counter balances his shit djness.
Quote by rockstar mace

this is a rave.

and yes i've been too one in my town, i also plan on seeing steve aoki on july 6th

No, i don't. Point?

And the video seems like what an idealistic rave would be like, instead, people I know take E and dance funny, and get their things stolen by other people on E.
Quote by rockstar mace

this is a rave.

loloki
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
How to stop the rave fad.

Step 1. Grab like 10 people who are willing to insert glow sticks into their rectum.
Step 2. Go to a rave with these people.
Step 3. Make these people shoot glow sticks out of their orifice into the direction of said ravers.
Step 4. ?????
Step 5. New fad is created.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by magnus_maximus
Raves are a lark, don't be so narrow minded.

Interesting.

That's also a lark.
Quote by stratdud39
there was a little bit of an idiotic techno thing going at my school. One kid was like "OMGZERS TECHNOS SSEEEWWW FACKIN' SICK" and then other's followed suit and started posting techno on facebook and stuff like that. "D00D THATZ TECHNO IZ MAD DOPE YO"...****in' annoying. and the one who started it had an older brother go to a rave. its stupid. but that fad was pretty short-livid.

Why is techno idiotic?
Quote by severed-metal
Interesting.

That's also a lark.

Quote by magnus_maximus
Raves are a lark, don't be so sparrow minded.

?

?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by magnus_maximus
Don't be a tit.

*awaits image reply eagerly*

You've made a right boob out of him.

Boob is a bird, right?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Nope, but I live in the country, so I doubt it'll happen any time soon... I'll stick with the beer thanks
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

That's stupid.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Page 1 of 2