I have a Dean Flying V (Dave Mustaines model, for any Megadeth fans out there). Ever since I got it, I've had issues on and off. Its always one recurring problem: I plus it into my amp, and probably 25% it gives me this earsplitting feedback. I know its not the amp or cables, because my cheap strat always works perfectly. I have found, that if I blow into the input, it usually works with no problems. Sometimes this is provoked by any movement while Im playing.

Now, as sexy as I'm finding it to blow into the input of a Flying V, I am growing tired of being constantly interrupted, and my friends not being able to handle my guitar whatsoever. So, any ideas on whats wrong? And if so, who expensive would it be to get it fixed by a local music shop?

Thank you for your time, and any non-sarcastic (who am I kidding, I love those too) reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Vmnt

Quote by Minkaro
Ever consider your input jack is either loose or the wiring is loose?
My equipment:
Jackson JS30RR FR (w/ SD AHB-1 in bridge)
Peavey Ultra 112
Digitech RP350
Dunlop KH95 Crybaby
Ibanez XPT700
ISP Decimator
I dont think its the input jack. Hell, I have to fix up the input Jack on my Strat about twice a year, so I think I would know if that was it. Could be the wiring. If it was, how much would it cost to get that shit fixed up?

Quote by Minkaro
hmmm feedback could be a problem with the pickup wiring. Is that the model with the Livewires?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
get it to a guitar tech to look in the wiring, there may be a problem with how the guys in the dean factory wired ur guitar
Eh.
check if a wires loose somewhere, if its that u can buy solder and a soldering iron for $5
Quote by Jay4GunsNRoses
I dont think its the input jack. Hell, I have to fix up the input Jack on my Strat about twice a year, so I think I would know if that was it. Could be the wiring. If it was, how much would it cost to get that shit fixed up?

If it's a loose wire the buy a soldering iron and try to do it yourself and save money is my suggestion it's not that hard to do but to take it to a guitar shop i would say probably around $20 bucks. Someone can correct me if i'm wrong.
My equipment:
Jackson JS30RR FR (w/ SD AHB-1 in bridge)
Peavey Ultra 112
Digitech RP350
Dunlop KH95 Crybaby
Ibanez XPT700
ISP Decimator
It's probably one of the wires connecting the pickups to the pots, or two wires are touching.
Easy and cheap fix, around 20 bucks at any guitar store.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3