So I really had my heart set on the 333xl but I hear it has a lot of problems and that it breaks down all the time but I might just being iffy about it. Is it worth getting? I cant afford to buy this amp if im going to have to get it to a tech every couple weeks.
The amps are fine, If you get the newer one then expect it to last, and there was only issue with them with the connecter connecting to the power tubes i think and it was a simple and easy fix if you know how to solder, and as far i can tell, no-one has any issues with the amp once they fixed that.

The newer ones have that fixed as well
Shockingly enough, there was more than one problem with the Bugera design. The most egregious one has indeed been fixed but don't expect the build quality to be great.

On the other hand, they have a reasonably good warranty; plus, "lower than average" quality doesn't mean every amp is a complete lemon. It's a choice you're going to have to make if your budget won't allow for a used XXX or something similar.
If these amps had "Behringer" written on them in big block letters, nobody would compliment them because of Behringer's bad reputation (cheap knockoffs). Usually people love the amps they buy (at least in the first few months) so they'll compliment them. And sadly they're the only ones who really know about the reliability issues, so you'll pretty much get biased opinions.
ive had my 6262 since 08 .... still goin' strong ... in 08 they rectified a lot of the "faults"
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
I played both the 6505 and 6262 when looking for an amp. I liked the 6262 more than the 6505.

I've had no problems with mine.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
The Bugera bashing is getting a bit old.

YES, they had a problem with their first run of amplifiers. (as many products do)
YES, they fixed the problem.
YES, they are now a reliable amp.

If you don't like Bugera, then don't buy one. But to assume that they all breakdown is just utter nonsense. MANY products have issues when they first come out (hell, my truck is in the shop tonight for a recall).
I remember the TC Electronic G-Major had immense problems with failures and switches when they first came out (it rivaled the problems with Bugera). However, TC fixed the problems and everyone reveres the G Major as one of the best units on the market.
The point is that the Bugera bashing is nothing but a bandwagon for people to jump on (and too many immature people on the internet). I know quite a few people that have converted to Bugera since hearing mine on stage and I have yet to hear of one single failure.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
I've fixed more broken bugeras than any other amp. They've been out for fewer than five years. That should tell you something.
The new ones are better than the old ones but I still would not trust them. The build quality is just not good.

Cry bandwagon all you want, but I know what I'm talking about. I'm glad yours has not broken, but as far as numbers go, I see a lot of amp repairs and Bugera is a frequent customer.