I'm gonna replace my squier strat from the start up kits with another guitar.
I have a budget of about $500-600 so does any1 know any good stuff in that range?
I mostly play 80s thrash
No bc riches plz
24 frets plz
doesnt look like crap plz
I'd say Ibanez but I'd feel bad about telling someone to get one.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Wait hold up ... what amp do you have? Doesn't matter how good a guitar sounds if you have a terrible amp.
Quote by pwrmax
That Ibanez is good, I suggest looking into ESP. It's what James Hetfield used in the old days.

He still uses them today...
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I would suggest an ESP LTD model like an ec-256 or an M-300. The alexi model is also amazing, it plays like butter. I'm also a seven string fan, so you could get the cheap steven carpenter model. They're all under your price range and they're all really good guitars, especially for metal.
jackson KVX10 or anything from the X series by Jackson. Their pretty good for Thrash
Zune Tag: Metal4life 1976
PlayStation Network: Koltzow

Quote by Bearded_Seth
At least you know you're attractive..

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.
Quote by RaiLeff
Fender Stratocaster, always the best
and its not thaat expensive anymore

Trolling? Unless it's a custom Strat with EMG, DiMarzio, etc. humbuckers in it I would not suggest one for metal.
I think ESP-LTD M-300FM suits your spec and budget.Plus it had emg pickups installed.Sorry if I'm mistaken.
Quote by BusterSword
whats your amp?

some 15w fender thing. imma replace that too.