Page 1 of 3
anyone hear about this? apperently metalheads have started a chain letter type thing on youtube saying for anyone who hates justin beiber to protest his video by everyone going to his videos at the same time(4th of july) and talk shit about him in comments

its good to see theres people willing to do something for lack of good music lately but i think they dont realize the spike in views on the video will just cause those people to possibly make more money/get even more popular.

your thoughts?

EDIT: heres a link to the specific video theyr "attacking"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4
Last edited by rickyj at Jun 28, 2010,
I saw it too, I think its stupid for the exact reasons you said.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I think it's fucking retarded to be completely honest. How people liking Justin Bieber affects them in any way is beyond me
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Words cannot describe how stupid this is.

EDIT: That song isn't bad.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 28, 2010,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
They should just ignore him if they don't like his music...

You're talking about metalheads here. Think, man.
Leave the kid alone, trolling his videos isn't going to do crap and im pretty sure 99% of the population would sing crappy songs for the amount of money he's getting. Ideas like this give metalheads a bad name.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
They should just ignore him if they don't like his music...

This.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
It sounds pretty stupid to me, it just makes us look like a whole bunch of "Keyboard warriors", if they really had the guts to do something they should all go to a Beiber concert and piss off everyone there.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
At least spreading rumors about his death was funny. We got to see daytripper killing Bieber while wearing flower pajamas.

This is just stupid.
awww leave him alone .... despite his the fact that his music sucks big time hes a sweet kid. let him be. geez.
ppl are so rude sometimes....
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
I say on the 4th of July, we just live our lives as we normally would. That'll show em ALL!
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Now I'm a metalhead and what not...but this is stupid shit, really..it seems like it was started by an elitist, hot headed 14 year old...
Rig:
Ibanez RG270
Crate BV-120
Quote by Bearded_Seth
That's probably one of the most insightful things I've ever read in the Pit.
Grats, TS

Bastard Chain UG profile - Here
Quote by iro-bot31
At least spreading rumors about his death was funny. We got to see daytripper killing Bieber while wearing flower pajamas.

This is just stupid.

You win this thread.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
This will just make Justin Bieber just do this:

edit: the word "just" appeared 3 times in that sentence. I regret nothing.
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Jun 28, 2010,
embarrassingly childish and is sure to give metalheads an even worse reputation. jesus christ, some metalheads are idiots.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
It sounds pretty stupid to me, it just makes us look like a whole bunch of "Keyboard warriors", if they really had the guts to do something they should all go to a Beiber concert and piss off everyone there.

THIS!

okay everyone grab the closest blunt object near you and run in the direction of beiber fans.
Dumbest thing ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i find it quite annoying actually with everyone putting this statement everywhere.

HELLO EVERYONE
The metal militia will be attacking Justin Bieber's video (justin bieber baby ft. ludacris) on the FOURTH OF JULY! Assemble all fans of good music in every genre! (Jazz, Metal, Classical, Classic Rock etc.) On said date leave a comment giving your thoughts on JB, close the comment with -MM. Copy and paste this comment to all the good band videos! (Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, led zeppelin, etc. classical composers, jazz composers etc.) Thumbs up this comment!

its pretty much everywhere on youtube now. kinda pointless if you ask me.
Last edited by guitaristren at Jun 28, 2010,
The author will just delete all the comments and go on with business. Do they really think they're doing anything? Idiots anyways, just ignore him, like said earlier.

EDIT: I thumbs down the comments when I see them.

Last edited by UntilISleep at Jun 28, 2010,
Quote by metalfan986
Leave the kid alone, trolling his videos isn't going to do crap and im pretty sure 99% of the population would sing crappy songs for the amount of money he's getting. Ideas like this give metalheads a bad name.

I'm faily positive that disney contracts are no better than American idol ones.

Meaning that those artist exist solely to to make money for the disney corporation
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
embarrassingly childish and is sure to give metalheads an even worse reputation.

as if we dont have the reputation of being stupid, high school drop out, dead end job, losers... etc. anyways?
I'm a metal head and I have no ambition to hassle someone like that. I say leave him alone. If the music scene bothers you so much you feel the need to take action...be productive and do something to help people appreciate music. There's plenty of music out there that I'm not a fan of and I hardly feel any differently about his music compared to other styles that simply "aren't me".
Quote by guitaristren
i find it quite annoying actually with everyone putting this statement everywhere.

its pretty much everywhere on youtube now. kinda pointless if you ask me.

Led Zeppelin...
Quote by rickyj
THIS!

okay everyone grab the closest blunt object near you and run in the direction of beiber fans.

his fans are ten year old girls... thats just wrong....
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by UntilISleep
The author will just delete all the comments and go on with business. Do they really think they're doing anything? Idiots anyways, just ignore him, like said earlier.

no they wont. vevo doesnt delete comments as far as im aware of.

i think what people are trying to do is just piss off a bunch of beiber fans by making them read a shitload of spam
Quote by rmr024
Why the **** would you spend July 4th trolling youtube. How utterly pathetic...

because they're not old enough to sit around and get drunk on whisky xD
Quote by Snakeskin
because they're not old enough to sit around and get drunk on whisky xD

Oh god you just got me ridiculous excited for what I'm going to do on 4th of July.
Quote by element4433
Dumbest thing ever.
I'd like to add that anybody that does this is a ****ing moron and they should go somewhere and feel bad about themselves.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by rmr024
Why the **** would you spend July 4th trolling youtube. How utterly pathetic...

fireworks dont start til nightime? idk sheer boredom i guess
Quote by rickyj
anyone hear about this? apperently metalheads have started a chain letter type thing on youtube saying for anyone who hates justin beiber to protest his video by everyone going to his videos at the same time(4th of july) and talk shit about him in comments

its good to see theres people willing to do something for lack of good music lately but i think they dont realize the spike in views on the video will just cause those people to possibly make more money/get even more popular.

your thoughts?

EDIT: heres a link to the specific video theyr "attacking"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

YEAH RIGHT. Get ****ing real buddy, all these douchebags are just 13 year old kids going through that metal phase. "something good" do you even realize how stupid that sounds? they're going to spam his videos... for what reason? to protest his existence? All these cunts need smacking.
I will not be involved. I have had some pretty lousy days over the summer but sitting inside trolling Justin Beiber on the fourth of July is just pathetic.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by severed-metal
Led Zeppelin...

i think its any genre that actually takes talent not just metal... besides id definately say that zep is one of the first real pioneer bands that really started metal, them sabbath, and purple
Page 1 of 3