And do all of them use 9 volt batteries?
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
yes and it depends on how often you use them and if you unplug them or not. If there's a cord plugged into the input your batteries will last 1 night.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
So 8 full hours?
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Most pedals will run on 9v batteries, usually except for digital modelling pedals (Digitech RP, Boss ME)

How long the batteries last depends on how many milliamps the pedal draws. Most overdrive/distortion/fuzz pedals draw something like 4-8 milliamps so they will usualy last hundreds of hours. Modulation and delay pedals, because they usually have more omponents on the PCB and are sometimes digital, will draw more current. The Boss Digital Delay pedals draw close to 70 milliamps IIRC and should always use a power supply for consistensy of tone and because it will be much cheaper in the long run fo those types of pedals.
I've lost count of how many times I've forgotten to take the cable out of the input jack, gone to sleep, woken up and the battery has gone.

Power supplies work alot better, it can be hard to get at the batteries in many pedals too.

But if you left a pedal on constantly, it should last about 12 hours or so, maybe more.

Most pedals use 9v, yeah.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Thanks a lot guys.
Quote by LivinJoke84