20 Oct 2000. Old.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
In other news today:

Bear shits in woods

Fassa likes Rush

and Santa isn't real
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Lol, it's not illegal because people think it's harmful.

Edit: This was news ten years ago, welcome to the decade.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jun 29, 2010,
I could sit here and quote Bill Hicks all day, and no matter how right he was...marijuana isn't gonna become legal for a loooooong time.

It's all about tax and controlling, which is way out of the governments hands when it comes to drugs like cannabis.

*takes long drag of joint*

Aint stopping me.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Captain Obvious strikes again!
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
*Reported*
No one likes old news, and it also belongs in DT.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by RU Experienced?
No. Fucking. Way.

Sadly, nobody else has mentioned this yet, as they've been too busy telling TS that he sucks.
Quote by Porto

I don't even know if this is relevant to anything, but I laughed. Maybe I should lay off the aspirin...

Dude, that stuffs not good for you. Sure, it starts off you take it for a headache here, a headache there, and then BAM! You're giving handjobs for crack.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Dude, that stuffs not good for you. Sure, it starts off you take it for a headache here, a headache there, and then BAM! You're giving handjobs for crack.