Alrighty, this is for computer techs and pirates alike.

I'm releasing a record on my label through digital download, so people pay the money and are given an access key. To make sure people don't scab it for free, I need to make individual codes for every copy. I'm not going to upload the same record on mediafire 100 times, so how do I do this?

All help would be great, thanks.
Quote by Internal Chaos
Alrighty, this is for computer techs and pirates alike.

I'm releasing a record on my label through digital download, so people pay the money and are given an access key. To make sure people don't scab it for free, I need to make individual codes for every copy. I'm not going to upload the same record on mediafire 100 times, so how do I do this?

All help would be great, thanks.

Just tell people each code is unique, and give out the same code over and over again. You might get away with it!
Just go through an actual site like Bandcamp. They take care of all that stuff.
Yeah I've been trying to avoid this because I don't want to go to through 3rd parties but just do it all myself. Thanks though.
Quote by Internal Chaos
Yeah I've been trying to avoid this because I don't want to go to through 3rd parties but just do it all myself. Thanks though.

Might have to if you can't find another option, I really don't know how to solve this type of problem
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
maybe this will work,it fills out forms and automates repetitive tasks.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3863/

you need firefox btw
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Jun 29, 2010,