you think this looks like ronnie? i had an extra few minutes last weekend so i did a digital painting/drawing of ronnie james dio in gimp

http://i50.tinypic.com/2aka5jd.jpg

ive only been doing this for a few months and i have to use a mouse because i dont have a tablet so... what u think?

i would have fixed up the shading, done hair and colored the skin but i didnt have time(plus im terrible at hair)
If you had the hair, then sort of. That's a pretty good drawing though.
Sail upon the open skies
Dude get the hair and **** the color good stuff keep doin it
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
There is certainly some resemblance. You got the face pretty good. The swirly grey stuff around the edges isn't really what he looked like though. Also, his head didn't just end openly. But apart from that, nice.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Yeah, it looks like a young Dio.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Make the eyes smaller and the lips bigger. Then add the hair. With those, you have the prefect Dio
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by Killswitch94
that's really good for using just a mouse!

This.

Get a tablet. Win will be witnessed.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
he has a pretty common face in the first place, so the hair is sort of a necessity if you want people to think it's Dio without having to tell them.