Hey Guys!

I have a new band called CVS (Cripple vs. Society, but CVS is badass.) We have a couple songs recorded I thought I'd share my music and rack up some opinions!

Myspace.com/cripplevssociety

Tell me what you think!

Six Pack Girls is a NOFX cover.
Quote by Strings?!

I quote myself.
...Title made me think the thread was about pharmacies
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
I'm a supervisor at CVS so I was a little confused lol. But be careful the CVS acronym is copywriten. Bands not bad tho keep it up!
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
I go there when I need snacks and it's late.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I almost had a job interview at a CVS, but then they called me back and said they were only looking for people to work third shift, and I didn't wanna do that, especially since that'd make it even more difficult than it already will be to get used to waking up for an 8 am Economics class in the fall. Now I don't have a job. :/
I liked it, because it made me think of four kids having fun playing music.

But I didn't like it because I found the music and lyrical matter to be pürile, like NOFX, and the songs were two short. I think that songs should be at least 1:30, unless you're playing them live in which case they're shorter 'cause they're played faster.
My store is only open from 7am-10pm, they usually put one 24 hour store per city and scattered between towns.
Quote by nashawa
Quote by neidnarb11890
I almost had a job interview at a CVS, but then they called me back and said they were only looking for people to work third shift, and I didn't wanna do that, especially since that'd make it even more difficult than it already will be to get used to waking up for an 8 am Economics class in the fall. Now I don't have a job. :/

Here relocate to CT and ill give Ya second shift lol, I'm actully looking for a second shift cashier and a second shift supervisor
Quote by nashawa
They stock lots of cookies.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
AntiFlag are about as punk as Justin Lame's excuse for a mohawk.

i.e. really gay.
Quote by JagerSlushy
...Title made me think the thread was about pharmacies

same
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I used to steal a lot of acohol from CVS. Back in like 10/11th grade there was one shopping center in my whole town. It had a CVS, Big Lots, and a movie theater. We'd steal beer from CVS, chug it as quick as we could behind the movie theater, then try to sneak into a movie. It was good times until the cops wised up to what was going on and people started getting arrested every weekend.