Page 1 of 7
Fellow Carnivores,
Too long have the 'Vegetarian' threads gone on uncontested. Too long have we sat quietly, not expressing our love of meat. Too long have we gone without telling someone how epic our barbeque was.

Meat, for those who believe in evoloutionism, is said to have been a turning point it our mental and physical evoloution, with the vitamins, minerals and protien in cooked meat being very important to our diet and growth.
For those who believe in creationism, Was meat not a part of the diet of Adam and Eve? Was meat not freely availible for consuption in the Garden of Eden? God wanted up to eat meat, it is a part of our existance and should be regarded as such.

The "I'm morally superior to you because I do not partake in the consumption of animals" attitude of vegetarians and vegans is Unfounded. We have no moral corruption, we are far more natural than them, infact, Not eating meat just causes more wastage, THAT, Is the real problem.

I ask you, fellow Meat-eaters,
Did you eat meat today?

I know I did!
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
I just ate three slices of Meat Lovers pizza with Jalapeños while watching Black Dynamite.

High point of my life.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
You Sirs, Deserve a hi-five
*hi-fives you all*
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Apparently we'd not be nearly as intelligent as a species if we didn't eat meat.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by captaincrunk
I support this wholeheartedly.

What restaurants serve the best steaks for under 20 USD (or equivalent).

Most I've been to are under $20 and are always good. They highest I've seen was around $22.99, I can't remember where it was.
PSN: CaptainZurEnArrh
I am now going to buy my morning bacon sandwich at work as meat is and always has been the way forward!
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Bread = Sausage or Hamburger holder
Tomato = those things they put in sauce
Toaster = Benchtop Steak Charrer

Fucking amazing. Srsly.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
best. thread/foodgroup. ever.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
Quote by Alex Vik
Oh yes. Do want.

+1
+1 for zero-hartman ... that looks to be the goods. I always get the meatosaurus when i go to Dominos.... I have meat every day of the week, tonight we had corned beef and it was soo good.. how can one resist the amazingness of meat?
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Fucking amazing. Srsly.

That... looks... DELICIOUS!!!

Anywho, whenever my friends and I go to Wal-Mart with the intent to buy food and hang out afterward, I always buy that pre-cooked bacon and eat it straight out of the package. Yum.
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Fucking amazing. Srsly.

Looks like a Cow and a pig fell down the Ol Wood chipper and this is the result.

Munchies+That pizza =yum!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Jun 29, 2010,
Meat lover?

Hell yes!
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Astyan
Meat lover?

Hell yes!

Your T-bone made me shudder, the thought of eating that is somewhat orgasmic. Good show!
*Bookmarks thread*

I've found a home! ಥ_ಥ

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Nothing is better than meat. If it was possible to live on meat alone, I would so do it.
WHAT do you want?

Yes. Yes indeed.
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Jun 29, 2010,

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
(Invalid img)

FFFFFUUUUU-

Beaten. Thats the first thing I though of when I saw that pizza.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
OHMYFARKINGGAWD ITS A BACON NARWHAL!

To eat that would mean I could die happy ......
Last night I fried up a pair of pork steaks in cajun seasoning, a little tabasco and a pinch of rosemary. They were cooked to mouth-watering perfection, so I served them up with mashed potato mixed in with a tiny bit of the fat from the frying pan. I shat. I actually shat, they were that good.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
New Years eve, I had a 'mega burger'. A mega burger is three burgers on top of each other with cheese between each layer. I wacked on the bbq sauce, and it was absolutely amazing!

MON THE MEAT!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I haven't eaten yet today. But going out for lunch, where I'll be sure to have something which had to bleed to provide me with a tasty meal.
Had a bbq at the weekend(5th one this year), though. The combination of fire and meat is pretty damned awesome IMO.
So a few people who represent a minority are a persistent, unattested issue. Yeah. Suit yourself.

However, this is unforgivable.
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Meat, for those who believe in evoloutionism, is said to have been a turning point it our mental and physical evoloution, with the vitamins, minerals and protien in cooked meat being very important to our diet and growth.

Firstly, it's called evolution. Evolution. Evolution. Just to make sure you got that. Secondly, it's importance wasn't down to physical growth - it's importance was mostly that in killing and consuming an animal, you can get a lot more time on your hands. You can consume a lot of calories quick rather than a lot of calories throughout the entire day, giving us more time to do things. This developed us intellectually and socially.